Pages:
Author

Topic: After mining all bitcoin - page 3. (Read 410 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 10:54:49 AM
I don't think there will be a significant change after all bitcoins are mined. Mining powers will still be used for processing transactions. Generally, bitcoin mining will fade significantly, especially, if the Lightning technology is successful.
sorry a little add, I agree with your opinion but what I worry about is that if mining is no longer done, then there will be no validated transaction, of course, this will make bitcoin can not be used and no longer valuable, because as I am miners get bitcoin from reward on a block containing millions of transactions, will the miners do the mining without when there is no reward?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 10:51:23 AM
We will definitely use forks, that is the logical exit. And this is happening now — lot of people prefer altcoins over Bitcoin just because Bitcoin is too expencive for most of them
Activity: 644
May 25, 2018, 10:47:32 AM
I think the price of bitcoin will soar because there will be no more bitcoin created, it is very closely related to supply and demand, but if it does not happen then the possibility of bitcoin will be destroyed
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
May 25, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
I don't think there will be a significant change after all bitcoins are mined. Mining powers will still be used for processing transactions. Generally, bitcoin mining will fade significantly, especially, if the Lightning technology is successful.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 10:35:58 AM
There are only 21m Bitcoins available for mining. Once all of those Bitcoins have been mined, no more bitcoin will be created then. What do you think will happen to bitcoin and its market after all mining are done.
Pages:
Jump to: