Pages:
Author

Topic: After the dip in crypto, when are we expecting ath? - page 4. (Read 410 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 283
Be patient. You are holding for the long term and not for the halving. Is that so? If you are so concerned about your coins then you need to stop checking the prices. Checking the price every other hour will induce anxiety and doubt. About the halving and its impact on Bitcoin price, it is too early to draw conclusions. For instance when runes drove the transaction fee of Bitcoin very high but now the fees have dropped. If you are not okay with the reply, search the forum for similar threads to read their replies.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
With the information I gathered about cryptocurrency, I had interest and decided to buy some coins.
Being fully aware of the volatility of these coins, I was patient and did not panic as their were various degrees of ups and down and was told that this year is the best time to invest in crytocurrency due to the bitcoin halving which has taken place. I have been watching my coins dropping everyday in value thereby inducing fear in me as the value of what I invested has been on the continuous decline.
I do not know how soon they will begin to rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: