Pages:
Author

Topic: Again, price breaks below $11,000, is it ready to dip nelow $10K? - page 2. (Read 330 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111
9k range now, I don't see this ending very well. All the recent events are just pushing for a climax (crash)
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
Thank you.  across most of the popular exchangers platforms it has dip below $10,000 and it is heading towards $8,500. We should pray because if it get below that it might be heading towards $5,000. I am worried because I bought for my friend at $14,650. I hope bitcoin recovery  soonest as if this continue many people may sell their position out of panic.

Gold $1350/ounce. Silver $18/ounce.  Huh  Why would anyone buy Bitcoin at $3000 ??

Air is free, gold is $1350, bitcoin is $10K, why would someone buy a house at $300K?  Shocked

Go buy pork and stack them in your room. it's cheaper, just $3/kg!
Merit: 32
Thank you.  across most of the popular exchangers platforms it has dip below $10,000 and it is heading towards $8,500. We should pray because if it get below that it might be heading towards $5,000. I am worried because I bought for my friend at $14,650. I hope bitcoin recovery  soonest as if this continue many people may sell their position out of panic.

Gold $1350/ounce. Silver $18/ounce.  Huh  Why would anyone buy Bitcoin at $3000 ??
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
If $8000 broke, all hell breaks loose, we could even go back to $3K.
$8K is fairly likely in my opinion.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
As you can see the whole market is just so calm, somehow, BTC still breaks below $11K, is this the sign for further loses and a dip below 10K?

Here is an original analysis from a Chinese analyst Kuang Ren, look what he says about BTC:

The downtrend that we refuse to accept is obvious on weekly chart, price has been moving back to the MA 7 in the past 2 weeks without expanding volumes, indicating that weak movement will continue. Therefore, when that specific moment comes, price still holds a chance to experience further loses. Here is my advice: DO NOT get aggressive before price moves back and effectively remains above MA 7, no matter how price moves, all you need is to wait and see.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated by AICoin Jami.

You can track the price information and latest news from Chinese market here: www.aicoin.com

The price could still drop more before a recovery. I’m no expert, but I’ve said this before because I saw what the price did back in 2013 and 2014 when we had a crash from about $1200 to $200. That was a bigger drop than we have seen this time so far. I expect a recovery, but it wouldn’t surprise me if the price fluctuates for a while before that happens.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
$9990 now   Grin
Thank you.  across most of the popular exchangers platforms it has dip below $10,000 and it is heading towards $8,500. We should pray because if it get below that it might be heading towards $5,000. I am worried because I bought for my friend at $14,650. I hope bitcoin recovery  soonest as if this continue many people may sell their position out of panic.
Merit: 32
$9990 now   Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
As you can see the whole market is just so calm, somehow, BTC still breaks below $11K, is this the sign for further loses and a dip below 10K?

Here is an original analysis from a Chinese analyst Kuang Ren, look what he says about BTC:

The downtrend that we refuse to accept is obvious on weekly chart, price has been moving back to the MA 7 in the past 2 weeks without expanding volumes, indicating that weak movement will continue. Therefore, when that specific moment comes, price still holds a chance to experience further loses. Here is my advice: DO NOT get aggressive before price moves back and effectively remains above MA 7, no matter how price moves, all you need is to wait and see.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated by AICoin Jami.

You can track the price information and latest news from Chinese market here: www.aicoin.com
Pages:
Jump to: