Pages:
Author

Topic: Aggressive DASH trolls - Intimidation Tactics - page 3. (Read 2705 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
Some of the DASH trolls are really ramping up their intimidation tactics and aggression. We as a community shouldn't stand for this type of behaviour from anyone.

This thread will serve as a formal collection of this activity, and petition to permaban the offenders.

MasterMined710

lol, no you haven't seen anything yet Eduardo. i have all kinds of plans for the trolls. here pretty soon i will propose a budget to hire a private investigator to look into dash trolls and report back all their info. the next phase will be more personal where we hire people to go to their neighborhood and let their neighbors know what they are up to. i think their employers would be interested too. it will all be in accordance with the non-aggression principle (NAP) and will use the power of shaming. imagine seeing a billboard everyday with your mug and troll quotes posted for the whole world to see.
we have more important thing to focus on now but in the near future we will make you famous infamous.

yawn, troll harder next time or i'm going to put you on ignore, right after i dox you.

so .. where again is the violence in this post ? i read it twice now, is it in secret code ? I'm just curious ...
To be honest all i see is non-violence and a sense of humor.

Strange to make a thread in the altcoin discussion section about it...

As a DASH representative you should consider carefully before downplaying these kinds of threats and intimidation tactics

Anyway, people will form their own opinions if there's any humor there as you claim Roll Eyes

yeah you are probly right, i should let people form their own opinions

oh, by the way .. i found a post from you recentely in our Dash ANN forum (you know..the forum you daily visits) :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13166991

not much humor in there, one could even consider that a bit .. uhm.. aggressive ?

Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Some of the DASH trolls are really ramping up their intimidation tactics and aggression. We as a community shouldn't stand for this type of behaviour from anyone.

This thread will serve as a formal collection of this activity, and petition to permaban the offenders.

MasterMined710

lol, no you haven't seen anything yet Eduardo. i have all kinds of plans for the trolls. here pretty soon i will propose a budget to hire a private investigator to look into dash trolls and report back all their info. the next phase will be more personal where we hire people to go to their neighborhood and let their neighbors know what they are up to. i think their employers would be interested too. it will all be in accordance with the non-aggression principle (NAP) and will use the power of shaming. imagine seeing a billboard everyday with your mug and troll quotes posted for the whole world to see.
we have more important thing to focus on now but in the near future we will make you famous infamous.

yawn, troll harder next time or i'm going to put you on ignore, right after i dox you.

so .. where again is the violence in this post ? i read it twice now, is it in secret code ? I'm just curious ...

As a DASH representative you should consider carefully before downplaying these kinds of threats and intimidation tactics

Anyway, people will form their own opinions if there's any humor there as you claim Roll Eyes

You are posting 5-6 times on a daily basis in the Dash thread with this new account. Before that you where posting with the "Adam" account or "the dasher". Sadly they where (temporary) banned because of a thread I opened in the meta section.

You are obsessed with Dash, you have a problem Adam. Please ask for help.

Anyone can check in your historical.

I guess every person who ever said anything about Dash is me? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound. Stop avoiding the question and tell us please, do you agree with the intimidation tactics by MasterMined710?
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

You are posting 5-6 times on a daily basis in the Dash thread with this new account. Before that you where posting with the "Adam" account or "the dasher". Sadly they where (temporary) banned because of a thread I opened in the meta section.

You are obsessed with Dash, you have a problem Adam. Please ask for help.

Anyone can check in your historical.
legendary

MasterMined710

I know this might be shocking for you aleix, but there is more than 1 person who has a problem with Dash. In fact, every day there are more people that discover the shady actions DASH has been trying to cover up since the Xcoin days.

So once again, if you could refrain from posting your off-topic conspiracy theories and baseless accusations, that'd be really great.

Thanks
legendary

Anytime, Adam. Just send me a PM and I can log to chat.

Best regards,

Maybe you should check your own post history to understand  Wink

And then ask for help. Be quick.

I'm not in need of any help at the moment aleix, but thanks for your concern.
legendary
December 09, 2015, 01:23:32 PM

Maybe you should check your own post history to understand  Wink

And then ask for help. Be quick.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
December 09, 2015, 01:20:52 PM
 Yeah, one can be an ass on this forum (like me often) without threatening.  That's a line you shouldn't cross and that's trolling that shouldn't be tolerated. 
December 09, 2015, 01:18:55 PM
to OP : not much obsessed about Dash .. are we  Roll Eyes

Cant wait to see your next thread..

yes. I think this guy (former Adam White) needs urgent mental health care (no kidding or trying to offend anyone).

You guys can check the historical I posted

Not sure what you're talking about, but if you could stay on-topic that'd be great. Thanks

Also, you don't seem too concerned about MasterMined710's obsession with doxing and blatant intimidation tactics. He sounds unstable, and would likely be a better fit for the urgent mental health care you're suggesting.

best regards,
legendary
December 09, 2015, 01:12:19 PM

yes. I think this guy (former Adam White) needs urgent mental health care (no kidding or trying to offend anyone).

You guys can check the historical I posted
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
December 09, 2015, 01:10:47 PM
I wouldn't worry too much. It comes down to whether you think trolls can sway adoption or whatnot. If someone makes their assessment based on someone talking about instamining (this is literally the classic scare-tactic in altcoin world) then they likely are people who flit from coin to coin. You can ignore users as well which is what I would recommend in these cases.
legendary
December 09, 2015, 01:07:58 PM

December 09, 2015, 01:01:17 PM

Thanks aleix. You'll notice in my post history how i share my opinions without intimidating anyone, and without threatening to dox anyone.

Meanwhile, MasterMined710's posts speak for themselves. Do you agree with him?
legendary
December 09, 2015, 12:38:09 PM

MasterMined710  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mastermined710-137623

Pages:
Jump to: