Pages:
Author

Topic: Agreement to pay johnblaze 1BTC - page 2. (Read 1766 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 15, 2013, 09:12:14 AM
You confirm deserving this tag more and more every post you make...

indeed

even if i do get paid, i am no longer removing my feedback

what about all the untrusted feedback?  I want that gone too.. it's funny how everybody's actions are the only thing stopping me from making payment.  Kind of ironic..

apparently you think this is how it works: "ok you've paid me 10 btc to build you a website, thanks. now i will only build that website for you if you leave me good feedback. if you don't leave good feedback, then i will not give you anything and i will openly and admittedly scam you."

sorry pal
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
June 15, 2013, 05:26:27 AM
this sounds like way too much trouble -- it shows how this scammer tag system is flawed.  I am not going to ask every individual who has absolutely nothing to do with this case to remove the tags.  If someone can't make this much easier for me, then forget it..

+1
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
June 15, 2013, 05:23:14 AM
this sounds like way too much trouble -- it shows how this scammer tag system is flawed.  I am not going to ask every individual who has absolutely nothing to do with this case to remove the tags.  If someone can't make this much easier for me, then forget it..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
June 15, 2013, 02:20:48 AM
Quote this for posterity.

I will remove the trusted negative rating if you provide proof of you paying johnblaze, or if johnblaze says he was paid 1 BTC.

Pay johnblaze 1 BTC publicly, and I'll remove my rating and PM DiamondCardz to remove his.

Witnessed.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
June 15, 2013, 02:08:45 AM
Quote this for posterity.

I will remove the trusted negative rating if you provide proof of you paying johnblaze, or if johnblaze says he was paid 1 BTC.
June 14, 2013, 10:09:07 PM
not surprisingly, you conveniently ignore everything that you can't defend against

you've done it for 3 days straight
June 14, 2013, 09:55:29 PM
If someone can't make this much easier for me, then forget it..

lol, so everyone has to cater to you? you must have forgotten that you are the scammer here. you should repay your debt first and then beg everyone to remove their feedback

I'm not going to do it.  There are more than 2 tags.  I will only do it if they all go away.   Grin

so you will only be a non-scammer if certain conditions are met? otherwise you are ok being a scammer?

first, you admit that you scammed me and you are ok with it because i hurt your feelings and called you what you were. if the shoe fits, wear it.

now, you continue to perpetuate your scamming tendencies and are making demands that you will only make good if your certain conditions are met to remove the bad feedback. thats not how it works.

you have it backwards. first you complete your deals, and only afterwards you receive the appropriate feedback. apparently you think this is how it works: "ok you've paid me 10 btc to build you a website, thanks. now i will only build that website for you if you leave me good feedback. if you don't leave good feedback, then i will not give you anything and i will openly and admittedly scam you."

you're doing it wrong.

its looking like you deserve the scammer tag whether you pay the 1 btc or not. now you're trying to scam the feedback system

once a scammer, always a scammer
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
June 14, 2013, 09:41:44 PM
If this is about the -9: -2 / +0(0) Warning: Trade with extreme caution! thingie, it's only trusted users' feedback that make it appear. Among all who posted feedback on your trust pagem only TradeFortress and DiamondCardz are trusted.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
June 14, 2013, 08:49:52 PM
Pay johnblaze 1 BTC publicly, and I'll remove my rating and PM DiamondCardz to remove his.
June 14, 2013, 08:00:53 PM
if you make good on what you owe, then i will assume everything is good and retract my feedback

as i said before, at the moment of accusation, i only spoke the truth. if you honestly made the same mistake multiple times, thats fine as well, just own up to it and make it right. instead, you chose to take offense when it was you who was in the wrong and who made multiple mistakes. all you had to do was apologize and make it good and then there would have been no drama.

if you choose to make good on your word, i will ask the moderators to remove my negative feedback since then you will no longer be a scammer
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin: The People's Bailout
June 14, 2013, 07:15:51 PM
Why don't you just apologize, admit you were wrong, pay what you owe, and then nicely ask those that left the negative feedback to delete or modify their comments.  Everyone that left feedback has the ability to delete it.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2013, 05:02:31 PM
If I can get a moderators word that all these tags will be removed.  They're starting to get annoying.

What happened to the badass who liked the red text? I mean... Wow. You just completely and utterly punked out. XD

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
June 14, 2013, 04:28:08 PM
If I can get a moderators word that all these tags will be removed.  They're starting to get annoying.
You said you liked all that red.
Now you changed idea?
Pity...
Activity: 196
June 14, 2013, 04:27:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: