Pages:
Author

Topic: Agrotoken - Decentralized token for Agroconomy - page 7. (Read 7333 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Joined airdrop:

My waves:
3PJLQzSRUnb8H6Pwqrt8KsJU5XmYtduTK2C

Thanks!
Vladimir, this is Ethereum wallet,
Create Waves wallet and post it here
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
I'm joined too...
my waves :: 0x464C52B2E6aeb7f7923D4f43Ea2642354cfb5b8f

Thanks Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Just joined your airdrop
My Waves:

3PCVvdwQKTTsSLB5XJCzJEEP9BXJAcspGQ2

Thanks!

Good luck!
Thanks!
I received 50 Agrotokens!

I think I'll need to post about this on my blog and on Steemit
I wonder why this page has only 2 pages
Guys, it's one of the easiest airdrops which I've seen - join it!
Activity: 317
CROWDSOURCED AGROCONOMY

OUR TEAM

OUR PARTNERS

this is not the same as agrolife this is a different project entirely and I promise you to get value for investment in our project because its coming to public exchanges in couple of weeks from now. follow our airdrop link to get airdrop: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSerVme_5SO-hQy_S5i12zJa-U66JoasMhDvjkOjqbc_P5Gx_w/viewform
By the way there is AgrolifeCoin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/agrolifecoin/
Do you have any connection?
Sounds nice, but as you see people here want bounties and free coins)
Do you plan to create faucet?
Do you plan ICO?
Which other projects dedicated to Agriculture you plan?
Let us know about Twitter campaign!
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
Just hoping that this token will not end up sitting on our waves account.
Not so much to see on your website. Just an overview of the project.
Anyone can create this nowadays especially using the waves platform.  Roll Eyes

I don't have this problem of opening because it is opening for me and I can see although it is taking more time to load the whole landing page. I am interested to find out about team and that is what took me there but there is nothing available in this regard. They need to load more information here and on site as well.

Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Twitter promotional campaign on the way

The initial set price of agrotoken on waves DEX was 0.001btc but we later reduced the price 0.00005btc in order to encourage investor and thats why we are not giving bounty buy. up to 1BTC worth on waves DEX and we will give 30% of the amount you purchase. join airdrop and follow the link below: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSerVme_5SO-hQy_S5i12zJa-U66JoasMhDvjkOjqbc_P5Gx_w/viewform    
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
any bounty dev??? if not, you should make some for spreading news about it.
Activity: 154
I didn't get this point as well why total supply is 50,000,000 and available 45,000,000 that may be for staking purpose I got it. Also any specific reason for launching it on waves platform over ERC 20/23 tokens which are industry standards and are being used more widely for such projects ?
they are already mention it in their whitepaper about why they choose waves platform
Name: Agrotoken
Ticker: AGT
Initial supply: 20,000,000
Platform: Waves
We have chosen waves platform for a reason. A lot of cryptocurrency traders are either new to crypto markets or to trading in general and we want our tokens to work on a simple platform that is easy to understand and use, while waves are very welcoming towards new people in crypto community.
We believe that it’s more important to grow in the community than to race technologies and win blockchain coolness competition.
After ICO ends we will burn all unclaimed tokens (they will be sent to an address without a private key, rendering them unusable). We will work towards adding the token to several exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I didn't get this point as well why total supply is 50,000,000 and available 45,000,000 that may be for staking purpose I got it. Also any specific reason for launching it on waves platform over ERC 20/23 tokens which are industry standards and are being used more widely for such projects ?
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
AVAILABLE SUPPLY: 45m  Roll Eyes
how to get free coin ?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Your website does not work

I don't have this problem of opening because it is opening for me and I can see although it is taking more time to load the whole landing page. I am interested to find out about team and that is what took me there but there is nothing available in this regard. They need to load more information here and on site as well.
just checked out the website online. it is up and running perfectly.
www.agrotoken.com
Pages:
Jump to: