Pages:
Author

Topic: AI coins - page 2. (Read 741 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
June 14, 2017, 10:24:29 AM
AI is the next big thing. A lot of companies are working hard on AI technology. People are afraid of it and for a good reason, but the benefits are too good for one of those companies to pass on. It's actually the thing that will make humanity go to the next level. And whoever gets this first will have a huge advantage both technologically or economically.
Imagine a quantum computer capable of learning by itself, being able calculate and create things in a blink of an eye and not being limited by time, space or humans. It's the future. It will create space travel and space colonization, among other things.
It sounds like sci-fi but it actually is possible within the next 10 or so years to create a self learning computer capable of growing quickly. This is a big deal and I want to grab a big piece of it before it happens.

Now, AI coins! Anyone know anything about them? Grin

Sorry Skynet had nothing to do with a blockchain. Would love for a crypto to be called Skynet though!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
June 14, 2017, 09:46:01 AM
yeah,It sounds like sci-fi
I think AI technology should be go through a long time development!
expect all of us have a opportunity to travel in the moon in futures !

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
June 14, 2017, 09:31:46 AM
AI is the next big thing. A lot of companies are working hard on AI technology. People are afraid of it and for a good reason, but the benefits are too good for one of those companies to pass on. It's actually the thing that will make humanity go to the next level. And whoever gets this first will have a huge advantage both technologically or economically.
Imagine a quantum computer capable of learning by itself, being able calculate and create things in a blink of an eye and not being limited by time, space or humans. It's the future. It will create space travel and space colonization, among other things.
It sounds like sci-fi but it actually is possible within the next 10 or so years to create a self learning computer capable of growing quickly. This is a big deal and I want to grab a big piece of it before it happens.

Now, AI coins! Anyone know anything about them? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: