Pages:
Author

Topic: AI x Crypto - page 2. (Read 353 times)

Activity: 1077
Merit: 534
December 23, 2023, 01:50:59 PM
A buddy of mine has been using an arbitrage algorithm w/ the help of AI and his coding experience that does all of the trading automatically and very quickly to generate small profits here and there. It works pretty good! I have seen it in action and its impressive. He did something similar to this where he did an instagram algo
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
December 22, 2023, 08:09:41 AM

Tokenization of AI-based assets: As AI technology advances, we may see the emergence of tokens backed by AI, which could bring new investment opportunities;

Democratization of investments: AI and cryptocurrencies can democratize access to new types of investments, allowing more people to participate in the market.

Do you think we can have some brand new things with AI that will come out and overpass cryptocurrency? How can blockchain and AI be used together and create some new hype?

We already have a market for AI, AI is an emerging industry created for freelancers but now is adopted by many developers and found its way here into Cryptocurrency I don't know what you mean by passing Cryptocurrency, care to give us one scenario, you mean popularity? I don't think its popularity can overpass Cryptocurrency but rather it will sustain and support the popularity of Cryptocurrency.

https://cryptoslate.com/cryptos/ai/

Thanks for sharing, thats really good to know. I'm learning a lot from the AI side so im trying to see different povs and how we can make AI and crypto work together to reach something new and powerful. But its really hard to have 'new' ideas about this market.

Almost everything that you listed already existed in one form or another. A trading bot is probably the most popular one. You can find less sophisticated ones that are free and adjustable. I'm referring to open-source bots like Zenbot and so on.

As for tokenization backed by AI, I can only imagine that it will be similar to existing tokenized assets. Hard to verify and likely volatile, with a price that is easy to manipulate especially if the AI-backed assets are just vaporware. Your democratization is also unnecessary since you don't need AI to make easy-to-access investments, just a little bit of goodwill will do.

Im not really thinking about only bots itself, but in a thing that does not exist, something that would bring a hype to the regular users to be introduced to the blockchain world, as they are hyped by the AI.
I feel that AI is taking place where people that do not have anything to do with technology, are being introduced to it by ai, and i see a huge market coming, just dont know how to create a business with it.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
December 22, 2023, 01:24:36 AM
Almost everything that you listed already existed in one form or another. A trading bot is probably the most popular one. You can find less sophisticated ones that are free and adjustable. I'm referring to open-source bots like Zenbot and so on.

As for tokenization backed by AI, I can only imagine that it will be similar to existing tokenized assets. Hard to verify and likely volatile, with a price that is easy to manipulate especially if the AI-backed assets are just vaporware. Your democratization is also unnecessary since you don't need AI to make easy-to-access investments, just a little bit of goodwill will do.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
December 21, 2023, 07:58:07 PM

Tokenization of AI-based assets: As AI technology advances, we may see the emergence of tokens backed by AI, which could bring new investment opportunities;

Democratization of investments: AI and cryptocurrencies can democratize access to new types of investments, allowing more people to participate in the market.

Do you think we can have some brand new things with AI that will come out and overpass cryptocurrency? How can blockchain and AI be used together and create some new hype?

We already have a market for AI, AI is an emerging industry created for freelancers but now is adopted by many developers and found its way here into Cryptocurrency I don't know what you mean by passing Cryptocurrency, care to give us one scenario, you mean popularity? I don't think its popularity can overpass Cryptocurrency but rather it will sustain and support the popularity of Cryptocurrency.

https://cryptoslate.com/cryptos/ai/
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
December 21, 2023, 01:04:54 PM
Let's discuss the potential impact of the boom of artificial intelligence (AI) on the cryptocurrency market.

How do you think AI could revolutionize the way we invest in cryptocurrencies?
Are there any risks or challenges associated with integrating AI into the cryptocurrency market?

Some potential implications of AI in the cryptocurrency market include:

Enhanced security and fraud detection: AI can help detect and prevent crimes and frauds in the cryptocurrency market, making it a safer place for investors;

Improved market analysis: AI can provide more sophisticated market analysis, helping investors make better investment decisions;

Pages:
Jump to: