Pages:
Author

Topic: AION Bounty Campaign(Twitter portion closed)(ENDING NOV 28th) - page 6. (Read 32951 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
We are looking forward to the awards with great impatience. Now Aion x5. I would like to enjoy awards. If only they did not sell cheaply (
the price is halfed drop already hahahaha
Enjoy dengan the price
Because of the the release of coins from the trs but this should have no problem of rebounding as project as a strong foundation.
We are looking forward to the awards with great impatience. Now Aion x5. I would like to enjoy awards. If only they did not sell cheaply (
Enjoy dengan the price

What is happening guys?? If we don't get payment today. It will not right.
lets waiting for the investors to receive their coins, we should be getting an update soon from campaign manager.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
Enjoy dengan the price

What is happening guys?? If we don't get payment today. It will not right.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Enjoy dengan the price
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
I am waiting for the payment so egerly.  Kiss
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Activity: 618
Merit: 23
it was a good project. it is a pity that similar projects with the same good reputation is no more. I would have gladly participated in the bounty Grin
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
Twitter Profile link: https://twitter.com/Krjkee
Week 7 14.12-20.12
Retweets:
14.12 https://twitter.com/Aion_Network/status/941346489946779649

Hey,  I'm sorry, but do not you be embarrassed by the fact that the bounty is closed Huh I have more and more questions about human stupidity ... Why does it exist? You will not tell me? Huh

This is more a questions for the manager of the Envion signature campaign, he will count the stakes for frank spam on the forum?

Sorry, I do not quite understand. Are you accusing me of spamming?

Excuse me, do you participate in the Envion signature campaign?
Activity: 504
Week 7 14.12-20.12
Retweets:

Hey,  I'm sorry, but do not you be embarrassed by the fact that the bounty is closed Huh I have more and more questions about human stupidity ... Why does it exist? You will not tell me? Huh

This is more a questions for the manager of the Envion signature campaign, he will count the stakes for frank spam on the forum?

Sorry, I do not quite understand. Are you accusing me of spamming?
Hello! The manager explained very clearly and clearly why people do not see their stacks. But I would like to know when we will get our tokens)
Thanks.
Forgive me for premature questions, I read here:
The Bounty will be accounted and distributed after the TOKEN SALE is over, bounty applications will close the day the TOKEN SALE is launched.
It was otherwise announced when the campaign was closing. Nov 28th. As for distribution it will be near the 15th of dec

Thank you for the answer! You, as always, answer questions clearly and correctly. It's a pleasure to work with you! Good luck to you personally!
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
Week 7 14.12-20.12
Retweets:

Week 7 14.12-20.12
Retweets:

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hello! The manager explained very clearly and clearly why people do not see their stacks. But I would like to know when we will get our tokens)
Thanks.
The Bounty will be accounted and distributed after the TOKEN SALE is over, bounty applications will close the day the TOKEN SALE is launched.
It was otherwise announced when the campaign was closing. Nov 28th. As for distribution it will be near the 15th of dec
I think it's good that we have not received rewards. Because we would have sold all at once, and have not earned X5
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Thanks.

@Manager yahoo62278 , I'm having problem with the ETH ADDRESS in the spreadsheet. my address is wrong it's missing 0 on the very first address. I have already reported this. thank you
Spreadsheet: 274
Twitter Campaign
Correct Address : 0x36c0c64f8d44b2b1c50e76d4b94f5b9e6a3c2ec3
WRONG address : x36c0c64f8d44b2b1c50e76d4b94f5b9e6a3c2ec3

Corrected

@yahoo62278

I'm  a contributor to AION's official telegram group. I've been an active member for several weeks now, and was unaware of the official registration form for the Telegram bounty until today.. I recognize that the twitter campaign closed on Nov 28th. Is this also the case for the Telegram Bounty? If the bounty is still active at this point, will my contributions to the Telegram group prior to my FORM submission count towards my total submissions? Thank you for your help, any info or resources you might have would be much appreciated!

Edit: Sorry seems like the entire campaign closed on the 28th? A clarification of this would be incredibly helpful for me. Sorry to waste your time if so.
Everything is closed
Merit: 101
I also was participant for both signature and telegram bounties. Everything was fair enough.  I saw lots of people commenting about twitter bounty after the Thread name changed to twitter portion closed. Sorry but you can't blame anyone
Activity: 686
Thanks.

@Manager yahoo62278 , I'm having problem with the ETH ADDRESS in the spreadsheet. my address is wrong it's missing 0 on the very first address. I have already reported this. thank you
Spreadsheet: 274
Twitter Campaign
Correct Address : 0x36c0c64f8d44b2b1c50e76d4b94f5b9e6a3c2ec3
WRONG address : x36c0c64f8d44b2b1c50e76d4b94f5b9e6a3c2ec3
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
@yahoo62278

I'm  a contributor to AION's official telegram group. I've been an active member for several weeks now, and was unaware of the official registration form for the Telegram bounty until today.. I recognize that the twitter campaign closed on Nov 28th. Is this also the case for the Telegram Bounty? If the bounty is still active at this point, will my contributions to the Telegram group prior to my FORM submission count towards my total submissions? Thank you for your help, any info or resources you might have would be much appreciated!

Edit: Sorry seems like the entire campaign closed on the 28th? A clarification of this would be incredibly helpful for me. Sorry to waste your time if so.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Thanks.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: