Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIQ] Artiqox - Blockchain Intelligence - page 2. (Read 19655 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 105
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
It's 20 sats now and going to at least 30 sats next 2-3 days. Buy buy buy, or you will cry  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
People started to notice $AIQ it's 30+ sats already.
 Hurry up if you missed, probably you will have another chance to enter at 2x sats before the moon.
Activity: 19
Volume growing day after day.

New gem?

@cryptomickey is saying yes: https://twitter.com/Cryptomickey/status/1009801929168281600  Grin

News:
We have 2 new members on the Core-Development team. You can look at the details on our homepage https://artiqox.com/home/team/#1525901931472-66c914d4-a056 Tomasz (Core-Development Staff member) is already added, Steve (Core-Development Senior Manager) will follow shortly with full detail and pictures. Massive skills came in the team with these two awesome guys!

There are only 4 positions in the team left, then we are complete.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

New gem?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
The community is growing exponentially, it seems like the project is gaining interest. Shocked

freiexchange growing ~ AIQ FRC BTI ~ (:*

WEEEEE
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
It's a block № 122 713 now, right? so mining reward will change in 52 days (correct me if I'm wrong)
The community is growing exponentially, it seems like the project is gaining interest. Shocked
Activity: 2
Interesting concept. Really need to get more into it.
Never seen something like this before.
Spread the world.
Activity: 6
Hi
What does it mean "AuxPoW" ?
Is that POS
Not Proof of Stake.  Currently we are Proof of Work specific.

From https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Merged_mining_specification for definition...

Auxiliary Proof-of-Work (POW)
a.k.a "AuxPOW". This is the way that merged mining can exist; it is the relationship between two blockchains for one to trust the other's work as their own and accept AuxPOW blocks.
Merged Mining
The act of using work done on one blockchain on more than one chain, using Auxiliary POW.
Quote from: esvictorgc

It should be at least above 60/70 satoshies according to the mining difficulty. If you consider also the activity in the community, the scope of the project which is ambitious and the project management, being at least in 200 satoshis is perfectly feasible (less than 3millions marketcap). As soon as it gets listed in another exchange 2000 satoshies should be reachable (less than 30 millions marketcap). It sounds ambitious but it´s the guideline that I will use to sell.

Wow, this and the fact that hash rate is high all the time makes me think that I bought not enough Sad

There is a solution for every problem!  Wink Grin
Quote from: esvictorgc

It should be at least above 60/70 satoshies according to the mining difficulty. If you consider also the activity in the community, the scope of the project which is ambitious and the project management, being at least in 200 satoshis is perfectly feasible (less than 3millions marketcap). As soon as it gets listed in another exchange 2000 satoshies should be reachable (less than 30 millions marketcap). It sounds ambitious but it´s the guideline that I will use to sell.

Wow, this and the fact that hash rate is high all the time makes me think that I bought not enough Sad
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Buy orders vol is increasing day after day! I still remember when, a few weeks ago, all cumulated orders were like 0,2 BTC...
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Can see big things for AIQ... 20 sats is such a good price!

20 sats it´s a bargain. It makes like 250k$ as marketcap which is totally insane regadring the activity and the way the project looks.

So what would be real price at this moment in you opinion?

Very thrilled with this project.
Cant wait to see how AI is gonna be implemented on the Blockchain and Tangle.

Goodluck to the team and the community! Cool

Thanks for your reply. We are looking forward to the bright future of the project.

good project!

Thanks! Grin
When I read it the information above on this project, it looks like a comprehensive information, and I want to track it and maybe invest a little soon, hoping to make a good profit.

It's a long way for us and it will not be easy at all, but we knew it when we started it without the use of an ICO or Pre-mine! We wanted to get the value that the people think its worth and not the value, the team thinks it deserves!
Very thrilled with this project.
Cant wait to see how AI is gonna be implemented on the Blockchain and Tangle.

Goodluck to the team and the community! Cool
Buy now or cry later.
Activity: 13
good project!
Pages:
Jump to: