Pages:
Author

Topic: Air Drops? - page 3. (Read 578 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 04:26:46 PM
This is how you get free coins without having to do anything. But most coin things are not worth it. or a few coins will grow and have high value
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 03:13:21 PM
This really does not make sense
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 01:26:02 AM
It is a free distribuition "from the air" of coins, based on the assumption that the wider the user base, the higher the value of a coin.
Activity: 50
December 20, 2017, 07:23:02 PM
Actually I have seen a lot lately, you don't lose nothing by being able to win and they will get more people joining their campaings so that is how it works
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 07:21:59 PM
Guess it's a marketing strategy to woo folks in.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
December 20, 2017, 04:59:49 PM

Upcoming Dragon coin/ICO say they're doing air drops into a random account every month. Is it worth (do people do this?) just buying a little and holding as an ongoing lottery ticket or is this something lots of people already do?

Also, do coins that do this do the choosing publicly (like the reddit millionairemaker) or do they just announce they've randomly deposited into an account? If not public, surely they can just deposit into one of their own accounts?
Don't bother too much on this thing no matter which way they would do.We don't have any idea but its pretty sure they would distribute those coins on either ways.Its not actually a lottery ticket because not all coins do potentially rise up in future.Some of them might do but most of them do fail and die. The most important thing is that you do always follow updates on thread of that particular project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 03:08:24 PM
I have Dragon coin in my wallet, I do not remember how it got it, but in the last two weeks this coin pleases with its price. I regret that I sold half immediately.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
December 08, 2017, 05:27:51 AM
Airdrop is enough to get free money ,no need to buy cause theres a possibility that it cannot go through because some devs leave the project when they already sell the tokens that they hold.
Activity: 5
December 07, 2017, 06:07:52 PM

Upcoming Dragon coin/ICO say they're doing air drops into a random account every month. Is it worth (do people do this?) just buying a little and holding as an ongoing lottery ticket or is this something lots of people already do?

Also, do coins that do this do the choosing publicly (like the reddit millionairemaker) or do they just announce they've randomly deposited into an account? If not public, surely they can just deposit into one of their own accounts?
Pages:
Jump to: