Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[AIRDROP 1]🔥🔥 🔵 EXTRACREDIT - EDUCATIONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY 🔵 - page 2. (Read 976 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
i think this project lookimg great and going success thanks dev to be part of this team keep it up god bless
Thank you for the kind words.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I liked the training course, I chose the etherium, very detailed and informative, for beginners it is an indispensable material, I think it will be in demand.
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business!
Thank you for the kind words.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
This project is very good to follow, the project with the concept is very extraordinary and can be a very good long-term project
I am interested to join this soon
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Nice one. I'm working on something in this same field. I just read through your white paper. We could definitely compliment each other's work. @Mr.cryptos, if you talk to the devs before I track them down, would you mind mentioning this post to them? I'd appreciate it. Take it easy, I know how hectic a bounty managers day is. Thanks.
Activity: 277
Merit: 0
I like the idea of a decentralized cloud office, It's will be useful to most of the people today
Activity: 294
Merit: 111
When other bounties are available?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I like this project he amaze go to your goal
Activity: 69
Merit: 14
The project looks good! Thank you..
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
i think this project lookimg great and going success thanks dev to be part of this team keep it up god bless
Double registration not allowed.
[

AIRDROP 1 CLOSED!!!!!!! AIRDROP 2 COMING SOON!!!

GET 100 XTRA TOKENS FOR LEARNING ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCIES AND BLOCKCHAIN!!!!!

ICO PRICE 1 XTRA = 0.10 USD

EXTRA CREDIT IN PARTNERSHIP WITH BITCOIN HOMEWORK IS GIVING OUT 100 XTRA TOKENS EACH PER PARTICIPANT. NO NEED TO WEAR SIGNATURE OR MAKE POST. ALL YOU NEED IS TO FOLLOW THESE 3 SIMPLES STEPS BELLOW

This airdrop is limited to 250

Steps:
1. visit https://bitcoinhomework.com, sign up and take any course of your choice (all courses are short). Rate the course after completion.
2. Fill this google form: https://goo.gl/forms/T2gV58Dy00XZQQfG2
3. Leave us a feed back on our ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoinhomework-extracredit-xtra-exchange-soon-2638162

Check your status here.

Note:
● XTRA tokens will be distributed to participants addresses after pre-sale and public sale has ended.
● Pre-sale: January 1st, 2018 - February 1st, 2018
● Public Sale: February 14th, 2018 - March 14th, 2018

Pages:
Jump to: