Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟AIRDROP🌟 🌟10M Token🌟 🌟99% to be airdropped!🌟 - page 23. (Read 20357 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Is see people replying with "ground breaking technology" and "great whitepaper" but i cant find any whitepaper or information about this project. Looks like a scam to me.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟
Joined airdrop and telegram! Thanks!

By the way, do you have a list of successful participants? I just wanted to check if I successfully registered for this airdrop. Thanks and I wish you success!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
keep it up,wish you the best of luck in all your effort to succeed this bounty.
Activity: 78
🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟
Joined airdrop and telegram! Thanks!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Join in Airdrop to earn more guys
Activity: 176
Joined the telegram and send the airdrop registration form.
Wishing all the success for this projects
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
This will be great .... Looking forward to it

Good project devs Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 105
Signed up for the airdrop and joined telegram. Looks very good!
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
Joined airdrop
Activity: 826
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
Done...i fill up the form and join telegram group...good luck and success dev.have a nice day ^^.ups one more,where i can check spreadsheet?
Activity: 406
Joined airdrop and telegram. thanks dev
Activity: 31
Joined airdrop and telegram. Thanks.
Activity: 30
Reward system is POW or POS or hybrid?
We need more detail info for your coin.
Activity: 378
I already join airdrop and telegram
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Hello Dev, I registered to join the Airdrop, sign up and join the telegraph group. ..

hope to confirm me ! thanks in advance and good luck Dev !
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Join the telegram and send the airdrop registration form. Will follow up. Good luck, dev.
Activity: 75
Lol why is there an airdrop for an ERC20 token? You're pretty much admitting that 0 effort went into the token on your end so people need to use 0 effort to get them making them worth... 0 x 0 = 0.

Wow. I mean seriously, the OP literally doesn't even explain if your token has a point at all. Why would I post on the sketchy link of a newbie for free ERC20 tokens? I can get lots for free, and they're all worthless too.

First of all, why not pass it if you are not interested? Looks like you are interested in some way if you spend your time to post here...

Community makes the real value of any token/coin. I have a vision, but first WE need to build a strong community. Once we have established main "players" (token holders), we will decide next actions. I plan for a long term development, although the tool used (ERC20) is notoriously known for pump&dump projects. Time will show...
Activity: 392
Joined the airdrop, and the whitepaper looks extremely solid, joined telegram as well, wish u all luck

Activity: 17
joined Airdrop and telegram. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: