Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[AIRDROP 2]🔥🔥 🔵 EXTRACREDIT - EDUCATIONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY 🔵 - page 2. (Read 1485 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
nice to see a new idea and interesting courses, as well as to read about the developer of successful attempts blockchain.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Why is the airdrop form still open?? Since it's limited to 250 participants then close the form.
Activity: 92
Great airdrop. I choose the RAIBLOCK course and know more information
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
Profile Bitcoinhomework : https://bitcoinhomework.com/profile/egakagure/courses/

Thanks to BitcoinHomework, I know more about the world of crypto
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Hi! Interesting airdrop campaign, I will complete this course tomorrow:
https://bitcoinhomework.com/course/ethereum-101/
Activity: 172
PLEASE FOLLOW THE SIMPLE STEPS!!!!!!

What is the maximum and minimum number of courses one can take.
Activity: 357
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
So many relevant informations I got from taking a course in Bitcoin Homework. Very nice idea to have this taken so we get to know more about coins , and be more knowledgeable about it.
Activity: 23
Activity: 378
I took   101 the Ethereum course and learnt a lot
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 40
ATTENTION!!!

Only airdrop participants that have signed up to any course on bitcoinhomework.com shaw get rewarded.

Emails will be cross-checked within our systems to verify participants have taken courses, along with leaving reviews for those courses.

Participants must also comment on our main thread notifying us you've taken the courses as well.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoinhomework-extracredit-xtra-exchange-soon-2638162

Thanks everyone for your participation.

www.ExtraCredit.io

www.BitcoinHomework.com
Activity: 212
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
ATTENTION!!!

Only airdrop participants that have signed up to any course on bitcoinhomework.com shaw get rewarded.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
I took course Verge 101!
My number is 876)
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
an awesome and splendiculous project, i really learnt something about the the website, about crypto currency solution. and how to keep my crypto currency safe
Activity: 161
I have taken course about waves.
Good luck.
Ciao
Activity: 938
It was a great experience going through Ethereum 101 course. This hold the answer to all pertinent knowledge in the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 392
great.. I missed 1st airdrop..
i will join this.
I hope get some XTRA  Grin
Activity: 434
wow great project in january.
I hope XTRA go to moon  Grin
Activity: 195
This project looks very promising.Please do you run a bounty campaign currently? i would love to be part.If yes,can i have the link to the thread?
Pages:
Jump to: