Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP 2.0] 💰 CryptOcean 💰 - page 5. (Read 26445 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 01:35:36 PM
What about your partners?
Our partners are payment systems and finteh projects, for example in White Paper you can see some of them, in addition we negotiated and prepare partnership agreements with a number of payment systems and banks, now we are discussing legal issues and plan to add information about new partners in soon. Projects such as Paymon (crypto-currency purse and messenger), CWP-team CryptoWorkPlace developed a hardware USB-computer on the basis of which we are developing our protected cold wallet.

You mentioned White Paper ... what is it?
White Paper is our main document illustrating our company in a variety of details.
how can I get it?
copper member
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 09:48:50 AM
Our partners are payment systems and finteh projects, for example in White Paper you can see some of them, in addition we negotiated and prepare partnership agreements with a number of payment systems and banks, now we are discussing legal issues and plan to add information about new partners in soon. Projects such as Paymon (crypto-currency purse and messenger), CWP-team CryptoWorkPlace developed a hardware USB-computer on the basis of which we are developing our protected cold wallet.

White Paper is our main document illustrating our company in a variety of details.
September 06, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

copper member
September 06, 2018, 07:30:17 AM
September 06, 2018, 07:24:32 AM
copper member
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 12:25:13 AM
thx. Also, I've made all tasks as bounty-member, but i'm not still in list. whats going on?
Lists updating every monday.
okay, thanks for info
copper member
September 05, 2018, 10:46:58 PM
thx. Also, I've made all tasks as bounty-member, but i'm not still in list. whats going on?
Lists updating every monday.
September 05, 2018, 08:52:16 PM
copper member
September 05, 2018, 05:40:09 PM
Can you link me telegram chat?
copper member
September 04, 2018, 02:36:13 PM
What about project Values concept?
The CRYPTOCEAN concept implies legal compliance and abidance of the law, partnerships
with clients and financial service companies. Any fintech start up or an established company
may use CRYPTOCEAN's ecosystem for increasing their profits.
September 04, 2018, 02:34:34 PM
What about project Values concept?
copper member
September 04, 2018, 10:17:29 AM
Where is the Cryptocean registered?
The EU (Estonia) Company Bitchange OÜ has been registered.
September 04, 2018, 10:12:40 AM
Where is the Cryptocean registered?
copper member
September 04, 2018, 06:56:46 AM
How many tokens I can get from AIRDROP?
0,1%(10 mln.)of the total number of tokens will be given to 10 000 participants of the Airdrop-campaign.
The reward for the fulfillment of AirDrop terms (registration and subscription at projects channels) is 1 000
CRON tokens.
September 04, 2018, 06:50:56 AM
How many tokens I can get from AIRDROP?
copper member
September 04, 2018, 02:43:38 AM
How can I contact with your bounty manager?
You can contact with him via e-mail ([email protected]) or telegram (@ilyatra)
And how contact with marketing manager?
E-mail: [email protected]
Telegram: @Mitrofanchikova
Well, so after commiting purchase I would like to have my tokens on my debit card. Is it possible?
After purchasing and the Bounty campaign ends your tokens will be available in your personal account.
September 04, 2018, 02:28:02 AM
Well, so after commiting purchase I would like to have my tokens on my debit card. Is it possible?
copper member
September 03, 2018, 10:20:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: