Pages:
Author

Topic: [Airdrop #2][Bounty] : LaneAxis Airdrop of 325,000 coins - page 17. (Read 14384 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Great project. Good luck
Activity: 14
good project
Activity: 62
LaneAxis  - Excellent project, I hope this project will bring many benefits.

Activity: 8
Love the platform, very unique. This could be a big potential. Can't wait for the progress on this one. And I'm looking forward for your success.
Activity: 3
nice project .....
Activity: 216
i like project
i like project
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!
Activity: 97
Proof of Authentication

Telegram: @erc200
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/alexsey2424
Let's go to the moon together
I am sure with this idea this project will be useful in the future, the information about this project is very clear, and this project have transparency fund for each item, I am very interested to have coin on this project, running smoothly and reaching the target
Great team. Great project. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 15
I believe this project will make waves in the cryptocurrency world. Glad to be part of this project. Good luck and prosperity.
Activity: 7
'm glad to participate your airdrop campaign
I've seen potential in your project
Activity: 350
THIS TEAM IS REALLY EFFICIENT.. LANEAXIS IS ALWAYS TAKEN HIS PROMISE AND WILL BE THE BEST SURPRISE ICO OF THIS YEAR SURELY
Activity: 21
good project, and very promising. very good for the future and long term. let's buy this token before pre-sale is done
Activity: 12
Real good stuff  Cheesy
Activity: 27
Unique Project....
Activity: 79
Proof of join
Telegram: @rockzu07
Activity: 32
Wonderful airdrop, wonderful way to promote the superb project. Looking forward to HODL my share.
Activity: 756
This projectLaneaxis) definitely will be a huge success in future.
Pages:
Jump to: