Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop and Bounty options any good? - page 4. (Read 431 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 02:18:47 AM
Some of the airdrops is really good on handling their project and can earn you money.

But, it would depends on how much its value on it listed on the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 02:16:42 AM
i suggest you follow bounty course,
i think airdrop only wasting time alone because the result is small
indeed I think now the result is small airdrop. but not all of them. like yesterday there is airdrop hydro. people get great results from hydro and can exceed bounty campaign. all that can be obtained with many things. and can not be predicted
Activity: 21
June 10, 2018, 01:55:39 AM
Nowadays, people are becoming a bounty hunter by just joining Airdrops.

Some project are really good and can earn you some profit.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
June 10, 2018, 01:14:33 AM
I doubt you will be earned that amount of your post history still or same like now. You will not be able to join in signature campaign.

Bounty course? Is there any bounty instructor? Which is your alt account? You should be one of account farmer or one of your friend's account
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 10:32:05 PM
I've joined the airdrop over the past 3 months and I only get very little value from the airdrop, the majority of which I have to keep it to add value.
So how can I earn a few hundred dollars a month if the bounty is a good plan? Huh Huh

The first thing you could do is to first get a better rank by posting more constructive and helpful topics. Following that, you should be able to join both signature campaigns and airdrops, that should net you a decent amount of crypto on a regular basis. Them work from there and learn more skills that could get paid in crypto.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 10:31:03 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 10:15:57 PM
I've joined the airdrop over the past 3 months and I only get very little value from the airdrop, the majority of which I have to keep it to add value.
So how can I earn a few hundred dollars a month if the bounty is a good plan? Huh Huh

There are times that tokens from airdrop can get you a lot of money. but most of the airdrop is just  a small amount of money because its always depends on the exchange if it got listed. while on  joining bounty you can earn a lot of money but its also depends on how you are going to work hard. Its really hard to find a good project now especially in joining airdrop some of their coin has no value .
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 09, 2018, 03:04:06 PM
Airdrop option is essentially futile and worthless unless you are living in an area in which $5-100 dollars can make the world of a difference. Bounties on the other hand can provide more funds if you liquidate right away but they are still not a great amount of cash and again is only worth it if you live in an area which $100-$500 dollars can help you out per month. I wouldn't expect any more than that on either of those, and that might be a high range estimate but everything hinges on your rank here so take what I said with a grain of salt.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 01:43:43 PM
You can't earn hundreds dollars monthly if you keep spamming like this cause there are so many threads compare between airdrop and bounty created long time ago.

You can't earn hundreds dollars monthly if you can't find out good bounty campaign or airdrop to join.

Of course bounty campaign is much better than airdrop but if you try hard I think you even can earn thousands dollars every month with airdrop only Smiley.

Activity: 93
June 09, 2018, 01:02:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: