Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[AIRDROP]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain 🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 9827 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
i know its a lot of work to organise the airdrop! so wanted to say that we are appreciative of the effort put in!

I agree. Plus they have created a platform that is very much needed today, the art industry. Good job!
Activity: 98
i know its a lot of work to organise the airdrop! so wanted to say that we are appreciative of the effort put in!
Activity: 28
This is great news. Big Thanks to ArtPro for creating this platform. Very much needed in todays time
Activity: 84
With more and more people beginning to invest in cryptocurrency and the growing field of art, there is no doubt this project will be a great one
I have a feeling ArtPro is going to be big really soon, i love this project!

I also noticed last night about this project and started to read about it's business model and the purposes behind its need. It looks promising so far what I read in few hours but my study going on to have take every single aspect in consideration before jumping in. Team has experience and they can solve the problems they addressed existing in this space.
Anyone has any idea by when would we receive our Airdrop tokens ?
what exchanges will this token be listed on or already has been listed on? thank you

They have already been mentioned and rated on TrackICO, ICObench, ICOmarks and ICOpulse
among many more
what exchanges will this token be listed on or already has been listed on? thank you
I have a feeling ArtPro is going to be big really soon, i love this project!
Have you guys checked out their newest addition to their board of advisors? They are proving to have a really strong team. Love it

Yes, i just saw their article on medium for the same. Mauro Andriotto has joined as a financial advisor which is great.
You can check out the article here: https://medium.com/artproplatform/team-artpro-gains-more-weight-with-mauro-andriotto-as-financial-advisor-c1afbd1a4dea
Have you guys checked out their newest addition to their board of advisors? They are proving to have a really strong team. Love it
I think that this project will help not only to avoid fraud, but will also prove to be a valuable space for artists all around the world
Really look nice, I have joined the telegram and have scan through the white paper. I will follow up with this project.
Good luck guys.
I like the idea of the project and its team. You have a great site design and wish you good luck in your sales
I hope that the value to be shared will benefit all of us. Have high hopes for this project and expecting a great project
I think that this project has one of the best presentation, the structure and visuals of the website is amazing. Good job with this.
As of today, whats the total sum of money that this platform has raised through your private sales and pre-sales?
I am genuinely greatly impressed by the web site and the white papers of this project I think that the team is really great and doing thier job as expected.
I am glad the artpro team understands how to make a working platform and works for this. I hope to get great gains from this platform.
This seems like quite an interesting project and everything is explained very clearly as well. Well thought project indeed!
Pages:
Jump to: