Pages:
Author

Topic: [AirDrop] 💜💜💜 BUZCOIN from Olga Buzova 💜💜💜 - page 8. (Read 1406 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 29
BUZCOIN is the future for showbusiness, someone had to make it first.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Интepecнo чтo пoлyчитcя из дaннoгo пpoeктa. Учacтвyю.
Activity: 110
 Grin  i m very pleasure to join,bcaz i looking  the biggest future of BUZCOIN   Kiss
THANKS BUZCOIN
Activity: 14
Пpинимaл yчacтиe в дpyгoм aйpдpoпe этoгo пpoeктa! Этoт coвepшeннo дpyгoй! Кaкoй из ниx нacтoящий?
Activity: 45
will it really be big one???  Huh
Activity: 138
Token popular star, sounds good
Activity: 5
buzova is biggest star , hope buzacoin is biggest project too, world will look at this buzacoin's project , Entertainment likes blockchain !!
Activity: 45
when celebrities such as olga buzova come to cryptoworld , it means they are taking seriously take cryptocurrency as a business and investments
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
A quality project  and a good team are the most important. Every day the project takes a new step.
Activity: 47
I agree with the buzcoin from olga buzava to be able to pull the price of cripto
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
everyone will know who was OLGA, this person is a star that will attract more people to join crypto world , she got that potential to make this project growing and bigger rapidly.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
This is an awesome concept, I’m wishing you great success! I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the world

I think this is primarily a local project, but if they try a little - then they will take over the whole world!
Activity: 98
This is an awesome concept, I’m wishing you great success! I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the world
Activity: 257
despite localization, the project looks good!
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Okay! im join! )
Activity: 490
Merit: 114
Big respect to developers for connecting with crypto society through social media!

Hello! Thank you for your support
Activity: 490
Merit: 114
I have added your campaign into “THE TABLE OF NEW BOUNTIES & AIRDROPS

Hello! Thank you for your support
Activity: 137
Big respect to developers for connecting with crypto society through social media!
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
ahahahah, I definitely join the company)))
It seemed to me a joke, but now I want to be a part of this project))

ahahahah !! I agree this is really cool, especially if you know that this Buzova)))
Activity: 219
ahahahah, I definitely join the company)))
It seemed to me a joke, but now I want to be a part of this project))
Pages:
Jump to: