Pages:
Author

Topic: [AirDrop] 🔥🔥🔥DiCEGAME Social Media AirDrop - join for ~5$🔥🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 114
I want to invest in this project around 2 ETH, what is minimum investment in this project?

You'd better ask this in Telegram chat https://t.me/dicegame_platform
With commitment to the roadmap and great team sure DiceGame Media is sure to be sort out for  in the CRYPTO SPACE.

Thanks for your kind words Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

!!! PLEASE NOTE ONLY 2000 USERS WILL BE IN TIME!

Join official telegram chat, official FACEBOOK, official TWITTER and MEDIUM for 100 Dice tokens (~5$)

Google form
Spreadsheet

Terms:
1. PLEASE DO NOT MENTION AIRDROP ON TELEGRAM CHAT. ONLY DISCUSS THE PROJECT/ICO DETAILS
2. Stay a subscriber until the end of the ICO
3. You must leave at least one constructive message to get tokens. We don’t count such messages as “Hi”, “Good project”, “Joined” and so on
4. Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed. Users found to be using multi accounts, will be disqualified.
5. You must join all the social pages.

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
With commitment to the roadmap and great team sure DiceGame Media is sure to be sort out for  in the CRYPTO SPACE.
Activity: 51
Activity: 57
I want to invest in this project around 2 ETH, what is minimum investment in this project?
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Hi everyone. In which games can I use this platform? Is there a list anywhere?

not yet
Activity: 182
Hi everyone. In which games can I use this platform? Is there a list anywhere?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon

!!! PLEASE NOTE ONLY 2000 USERS WILL BE IN TIME!

Join official telegram chat, official FACEBOOK, official TWITTER and MEDIUM for 100 Dice tokens (~5$)

Google form
Spreadsheet

Terms:
1. PLEASE DO NOT MENTION AIRDROP ON TELEGRAM CHAT. ONLY DISCUSS THE PROJECT/ICO DETAILS
2. Stay a subscriber until the end of the ICO
3. You must leave at least one constructive message to get tokens. We don’t count such messages as “Hi”, “Good project”, “Joined” and so on
4. Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed. Users found to be using multi accounts, will be disqualified.
5. You must join all the social pages.

Pages:
Jump to: