Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔵💰 [Airdrop]🔵 FREE LiveEdu 4th Airdrop Round🌟🔵💰 - page 3. (Read 3398 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Is the airdrop still opened for participants? Thanks.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
cryptocurrency trader
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I join. Good luck.
Activity: 196
Just joined to airdrop. Good luck to all!
Activity: 1250
Education-Ecosystem
this token is traded on the stock exchange?

Not yet, we will apply to be listed on following exchanges after the ICO closes: Bittrex, Poloniex, Etherdelta, Liqui, Bitfinex, Tidex, HitBC.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Good project but need more hardwork.
I commend your endeavor.
Goodluck dev
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
I hope to be part of this great platform, love to know the team of professionals behind this project,
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
has shared a video and has filled out the registration form. Then when token will be shared to all airdrop participants? This is very strange if limited to 400 participants of this airdrop usually have not received a response anymore
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
good video dev. and easy to fill out the form. success for the LiveEdu team.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
watch the video , and surely good to watch , learning something from the online platform including youtube is trending now, dev know how to developed nothing to be something
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
good idea, hopefully your project run successfully
Activity: 868
Merit: 326
I have watched vidio being shown on the link in this thread. and I try to follow airdrop but I still do not understand what to fill in (Post Link of the WEBSITE where you Shared our Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y9hdjtMmY8&t=100s *)
Activity: 143
New kind of give away project. I hope LiveEdu will be success.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I really like the new project with the airdrop program, hopefully your project is successful dev ...
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
I am looking forward to be showered with your airdrop as I've completed in filling out your form. I've watched your Youtube video by the way, and I see that you have a lot of potential in the crypto market. I'm sure that your project will skyrocket in many months and years to come. Sky's the limit, guys! I wish you the best of luck devs! To your future success!
Activity: 115
Great project! Im joined Airdrop.

Thank you, good luck!
Activity: 213
happy to join this airdrop. how much is the bounty ?
Activity: 140
I do not remember what kind of airdrop you have
But it seems I am not eligible to receive
because I do not see your token in the wallet
Activity: 52
Airdrop is available for only 400 people. So stay tuned to close after the end of the 400, and please do not hesitate to translate it into Arabic and thank you all.
Pages:
Jump to: