Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[AIRDROP!] 🌟[ICO COMPLETED]🌟 ALTOCAR - REVOLUTION IN TAXI! 🌟 - page 3. (Read 2593 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Great idea of a taxi based on crypto. Still 1 question - do you really need a NEW token? Or can your system be based on any existing token like BTC or ETH?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bitcointalk account must be at least a month old before we can participate in Facebook and twitter campaign too?
Activity: 196
AltoCar - Revolution in taxi

--------- ICO LIVE  ---------

Total raised $149 000

JOIN US!
https://altocar-ico.com

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Taxi services on blockchain? As I remember that was few projects with the same idea, but nobody was successful.
Activity: 270
when I try to join the telegram group it keeps on saying "Sorry this user doesnt seem to exist"? Any ideas regarding this error?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I joined to the airdrop.
Good luck !
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hello dev i joined to your airdrop. also promote it on facebook and twitter. thank you
Activity: 448
Merit: 157
joined..

Good luck project
Activity: 140
Registered for airdrop also joined telegram. Thanks dev.
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
i joined in the airdrop but i resend my application because i have mistaken my gmail, is it a problem to my application?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
joined..

good luck boiis!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Just joined in your Great project. Interesting to join in your project. I hope it will be success. Good luck
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I had applied before from the previous thread and my name is already in the spreadsheet. However, I still cannot figure out where exactly in my profile should I add the waves address. Another thing is, I rated the official facebook page, but how do I add it in the spreadsheet?
Activity: 54
I joined the airdrop. I hope you will succeed. Good luck.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 116
İ joined airdrop Listed on 929th. Smiley
Thank you dev.
Activity: 9

i joined the air drop!

thanks
Activity: 7
Hi

Already join airdrop, follow on your twitter and like on your facebook page. Thank you
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
In just one month altocar ICO was successfully allocated the token and its worth 1$ each. Good project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Hello dev, I've joined your airdrops, rate your facebook and follow altocar in twitter. What should I do next? Where should I put my wave address in my bitcoin talk profile?

Goodluck dev for this great ico.
Pages:
Jump to: