Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP] [ICO] Leverj - The Decentralized Leveraged Exchange - 3 Million LEV - page 4. (Read 7979 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Air drop period is so longer. you will reach the followers in a day or two.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Just here to wish the Dev good luck on this project
Activity: 198
Merit: 102
The registration process doesn't work. It asks for an ETH address but doesn't accept any.

Worked well for me. Signed up, followed and retweeted. Good luck for the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
A great project, hope it will succeed.. great job dev "joined"
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
The registration process doesn't work. It asks for an ETH address but doesn't accept any.
Activity: 94
Great project, good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi everyone

Due to the volume of interest in our awareness drop and token sale, we've been experiencing some issues with our whitelist registration process on https://register.leverj.io.  Please be patient while this is resolved and join our Telegram group for updates.  We hope to have this resolved within the next 24 hours.

If you have any questions regarding the spreadsheet, please join the Telegram group and DM one of the mods there.  They will happily assist or confirm you are on the list or not.

Any other information about Leverj can be found within the OP, or on the Leverj website in the FAQ section.  Again, if you have questions regarding Leverj, please join our Telegram group and ask there.  I am unable to answer each and every query in this thread directly as much as I would like to do so.
Activity: 336
Hi dev. Do you limit the number of Airdrop participants? What plans will you make after the launch of ICO and Airdrop? And when is the estimated time for the token distribution to be performed?
It looks like we also need a spreadsheet to make sure we successfully signed up for your Project. thanks.
Activity: 41
Got a error message when submitting my MEW address.

"Oops. There was an error with your submission.
Please make sure you are using a unique email and Ethereum address and kindly try again."

Only putted my MEW address and not my email.
Activity: 546
I joined the Airdrop! Great project,good luck,I will follow Leverj !
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
This project is very good dev, i hope this project will success. Good luck and god bless !

Joined the airdrop 😊
Activity: 19
Hi DEV,
I getting a message error when submitting my MEW address (Please make sure you are using a unique email and Ethereum address and kindly try again).  I may need help to go on.  Please. THanks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Looking like a very promising decentralised project.  Keep up the good work Dev. Please watch out for spammers who might want to take advantage of a very good airdrop implementation system.
Activity: 19
Well, let´s do it!  By supporting this good projects we all help to create the perfect ecosystem to go on on cryptos with largest clear future.
Activity: 24
Interesting project dev!

This might be the decentralized exchangewe were wating for!

Joined the airdrop!
Activity: 28
Nice project! Looking forward for this project!
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Good project dev,

Im joined Airdrop, thank you.

Good luck.
Activity: 158
Crypto has a significant security in the world. I trust this work. it would be perfect if they could achieve what they promised. I am waiting. I wonder.
Activity: 54
I will folow this one.Everithing looks promising.Waiting for news.Good luck!
Activity: 448
hello DEV
I tried to register white paper. I used the "MyEtherWallet" example, but it was an error. "Oops. There was an error with your submission.
Please make sure you are using a unique email and Ethereum address and kindly try again"
Please help me fix it. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: