Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP| ICO | SOXAX-DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL MEDIA|COINPAYMENTS PARTNER| JOIN NOW! - page 26. (Read 16930 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Soxax Decentralized social media will kick out FB
Soxax Payment are made every 24 hours from all Users activities . We are getting ready for platform release.
copper member
after reading the basic information, I still can not understand how you can earn in your social network, whoever writes briefly Huh Roll Eyes

Soxax uses the Proof of social/Proof of Activities Algorithm. This enables users to earn soxax dollar for Content Sharing, Time spent, Engagements.  Soxax will have basic features in facebook, therefore for every activity you do just like on facebook, you will be rewarded on Soxax.
And you yourself from what will make a profit? with the integration of advertising?

Yes advert and traffic is a major branch of Soxax.
copper member
I see you don't have FB page or similar, just tweeter and Telegram?

Soxax project have only an official Telegram and twitter account.
copper member
after reading the basic information, I still can not understand how you can earn in your social network, whoever writes briefly Huh Roll Eyes

me too... can you make some better explanation? video or something else...

maybe it means you need to connect with your social network acc...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh

Soxax is a social network on it own and dos not require you to connect your other social networks account.
copper member

Thank you for your interest in the Great Soxax project. We will be updating our project video and white paper for this.
copper member
so what I can do on SOXAX platform.... search, post, watch video??? Huh Huh

i didn't understand clear

Soxax allows users so socialized like on Facebook. Which includes likes, uploads, comments , chats, messengers, news feeds, status, articles and blogs and more. For all of these activities , Soxax rewards her users.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Soxax uses the Proof of social/Proof of Activities Algorithm. This enables users to earn soxax dollar for Content Sharing, Time spent, Engagements.  Soxax will have basic features in facebook, therefore for every activity you do just like on facebook, you will be rewarded on Soxax.
And you yourself from what will make a profit? with the integration of advertising?
Activity: 240
Hey guys, i just joined Soxax prelaunch, kindly join the waiting list of people who want to join Soxax platform here https://soxax.com/?ref=rz

Let's do this guys.

what about without ref bro...  Angry

why not if he can https://www.soxax.com/?ref=st  Cool
Activity: 240
you will payout in SOXAX dollar? how often?
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
I see you don't have FB page or similar, just tweeter and Telegram?

are we gone open FB over SOXAX? is that mean...

maybe it means you need to connect with your social network acc...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh
Activity: 294

so what I can do on SOXAX platform.... search, post, watch video??? Huh Huh

i didn't understand clear
Hey guys, i just joined Soxax prelaunch, kindly join the waiting list of people who want to join Soxax platform here https://soxax.com/?ref=rz

Let's do this guys.

what about without ref bro...  Angry
copper member

Activity: 322
Activity: 238
It is good that in our time there are new social decentralized networks that have advantages over old social networks that do not want to share profits with users. Soxax will reward its users for the activity and this approach i really like in this project.
copper member
Good project with high potential

Great! Thank you for your kind words! Soxax enables you to Earn as you engage with a strong end to end encryption.

SOXAX NOW 120 USERS.

PLATFORM LAUNCH IS COMING AND WE ARE HEADING FOR 10,000 USERS.
copper member
The fact that the Soxax project is a decentralized platform for social networks, gives users the opportunity to interact, exchange content and messages, providing rewards for their activities, it's great.
It's also good that Soxax will help protect users' personal data and ensure their privacy using the latest features of blockchain technology.
And I do not mind making money every time on the Soxax platform. I want this!
Let the Soxax team put all their ideas into practice successfully realizes all their plans in reality and many users will be grateful to it.
Thank you for your kind words! Soxax system and road-map is set to put it at the top of user base , and thereby provide earnings for all users.  Platform release will be in few days and we target 10,000 users before full launch.

I will try to be among the first 10,000 users of the Soxax platform - when fully launched in a few days.
I did not expect such a moment to come so quickly. It's just great.

Thank you for your kind words, Soxax platform will be open soon.
Pages:
Jump to: