Pages:
Author

Topic: [Airdrop] ❂❂❂ Licensium ❂❂❂ Airdrop 1.000.000 LCX - Your thoughts? - page 2. (Read 1233 times)

VTS
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!
Well we have pre-sales starting on 18.10.2017 so airdrop might be after. Will make an update with final decision!
VTS
Airdrop and bounty are the same. I think airdrop shouldn't say airdrop is the receiver should promote the coin, it is bounty not airdrop. Just give away with the wallet is airdrop.

You misunderstood it:

1. We have bounties, payouts for services
2. We might make aidrops to wallets without asking for a service...

No Airdrops are something you are going to pay for free because while bounties will be paid to the people who participated in specialized campaigns. But Airdrop will be always free without joining into any of the campaigns just for signup your website.

Thats what I said!
VTS
Airdrop is basically a superb idea to get some faith in the project, and it also creates curiosity when they are getting traded on any of the altcoin Erc20 exchanges.

We are seriously discussing it atm..
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Airdrop and bounty are the same. I think airdrop shouldn't say airdrop is the receiver should promote the coin, it is bounty not airdrop. Just give away with the wallet is airdrop.

You misunderstood it:

No Airdrops are something you are going to pay for free because while bounties will be paid to the people who participated in specialized campaigns. But Airdrop will be always free without joining into any of the campaigns just for signup your website.
Activity: 392
Airdrop is basically a superb idea to get some faith in the project, and it also creates curiosity when they are getting traded on any of the altcoin Erc20 exchanges.
VTS
I like how this went from Dev asking if an airdrop is a good idea for his coin to a life lesson about airdrop and bounties. lol

:-) I wouldn't make any decision without education myself, gathering other opinions, analyze them and compare with the current state of my knowledge and then consult with the team to make a final decisions!

As expected. Thanks dev.

I like your way of thinking!  Grin  Ps.: Im not in the dev team. Im in the project management team of Licensium!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
I like how this went from Dev asking if an airdrop is a good idea for his coin to a life lesson about airdrop and bounties. lol

:-) I wouldn't make any decision without education myself, gathering other opinions, analyze them and compare with the current state of my knowledge and then consult with the team to make a final decisions!

As expected. Thanks dev.
VTS

Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Ok thank you for the precision.  Wink

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Airdrops are always a good way to bring more 'decentralization' on token ownership.
And it's always a good advertisement. Because with similar airdrop you will have hundreds or thousands curious users reading about your project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
VTS
It is of course a difference if you need to post 1 time or send a pm to apply to airdrop. But posting regularly, caring signatures or doing other activities is not a airdrop anymore!

You would need to post or pm in order to confirm that the account or wallet is really yours. Doesn't make it a bounty all of the sudden.
VTS
Is unfortunate for newbie cos they cannot participate on the Airdrop

The airdrop would be for newbies as well!

Figure out a system like deeponion where different ranks get different amount if coins. Plus check IP's to make sure new accounts just pop up to milk the airdrop. its gotta be fair.

I'm new to this and i'm not happy about the rules of deeponion. No chance and very frustrating for starters to get into the "business" and make experiences.

was very excited that for example EBTC airdrop was open to everybody.

Again a "real" airdrop = FREE you do not need to carry signatures or post or provide any service!
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Please update on on the drop. Thanks Dev.

I believe we will have a decision in next 2 -3 days if we will make an airdrop or not. We will pronounce it here and on our ANN. Until then all are invited to join our bounties: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountylicensiumdouble-earnings-signatures-referral-social-campaigns-2224387

While distributing the Airdrop, you should be cautious not to provide multiple airdrop to same person.
I've gone through an airdrop that asked to fill a form with username and address, where people can easily use others username for their address.
There should be confirmation of activity, like email-confirmation or posting on forum.

Thank you for your tips!

But airdrop is "FREE"  if you need to post or something than its not a airdrop rather a bounty....

You would need to post or pm in order to confirm that the account or wallet is really yours. Doesn't make it a bounty all of the sudden.
Activity: 70
Is unfortunate for newbie cos they cannot participate on the Airdrop

The airdrop would be for newbies as well!

Figure out a system like deeponion where different ranks get different amount if coins. Plus check IP's to make sure new accounts just pop up to milk the airdrop. its gotta be fair.

I'm new to this and i'm not happy about the rules of deeponion. No chance and very frustrating for starters to get into the "business" and make experiences.

was very excited that for example EBTC airdrop was open to everybody.
VTS

You misunderstood it:

This a good explanation of difference between Bounty campaign and Airdrop.

I believe that is how it is supposed to be... I saw so called "airdrops" what are actual signature campaigns.. and I do not understand why people think they joined a airdrop. Much confusing around. Some1 needs to clear the confusion :-)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

You misunderstood it:

This a good explanation of difference between Bounty campaign and Airdrop.
VTS

I believe we will have a decision in next 2 -3 days if we will make an airdrop or not. We will pronounce it here and on our ANN. Until then all are invited to join our bounties: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountylicensiumdouble-earnings-signatures-referral-social-campaigns-2224387

While distributing the Airdrop, you should be cautious not to provide multiple airdrop to same person.
I've gone through an airdrop that asked to fill a form with username and address, where people can easily use others username for their address.
There should be confirmation of activity, like email-confirmation or posting on forum.

Thank you for your tips!

But airdrop is "FREE"  if you need to post or something than its not a airdrop rather a bounty....
Activity: 870
Merit: 125

VTS

Pages:
Jump to: