Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[AIRDROP] MONETO - WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS​🔥 - page 3. (Read 1832 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Cool project, already involved in airdrop
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
I'm very happy to participate in your airdrop

Thank you
Activity: 8
I'm very happy to participate in your airdrop
copper member
I'm glad that noticed your airdrop, I really like

Thank you! Cheesy
Activity: 9
I'm glad that noticed your airdrop, I really like
copper member
join the project I like this project good luck Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
thank you for your opinion
Activity: 66
Got in on the airdrop for this one and glad that I didn't need the 250 twitter followers as I've got nowhere near that! Grin
Activity: 33
join the project I like this project good luck Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
copper member
Very interesting project! I really enjoyed reading through your whitepaper.  It seems to me like one of your biggest challenges will be gaining customer trust. All success devs
We are working on this issue
we have a demo of the product, we worked on it for a long time, you can see it on the site https://mone.to
We will launch ICO with a registered company in Zug. the company's board of directors will have the same people as on the site
Documents will be published before the official sale of coins
Thank you for your opinion  Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 3
we need to have at least 250 followers on twitter Shocked ! I would have liked to participate but anyway , good luck for the project and for those who have 250 followers  Wink
copper member
After going through the airdrop form of Moneto, the first thing that struck my mind was that they are rewarding their followers well. They have even set a cap on total numbers of users that can get benefit of this airdrop. This led me to think that they do not believe in quantity, but in quality instead. A brand that believes in gaining quality is usually the one that makes it big in future. My best wishes are with you people and I hope you make us all proud. Thanks again for this wonderful opportunity moneto.
Thank you for your opinion
copper member
I really enjoyed reading through your whitepaper.  It seems to me like one of your biggest challenges will be gaining customer trust.  How do you plan to achieve that in the beginning?
we have a demo of the product, we worked on it for a long time, you can see it on the site https://mone.to
we want to work in this field
We will launch ICO with a registered company in Zug. the company's board of directors will have the same people as on the site
Documents will be published before the official sale of coins
copper member
After going through the airdrop form of Moneto, the first thing that struck my mind was that they are rewarding their followers well. They have even set a cap on total numbers of users that can get benefit of this airdrop. This led me to think that they do not believe in quantity, but in quality instead. A brand that believes in gaining quality is usually the one that makes it big in future. My best wishes are with you people and I hope you make us all proud. Thanks again for this wonderful opportunity moneto.
Thank you for your opinion
Activity: 32
I really enjoyed reading through your whitepaper.  It seems to me like one of your biggest challenges will be gaining customer trust.  How do you plan to achieve that in the beginning?
Activity: 69
Activity: 1
Thank you for your project, everything is very accessible
copper member
whether the developer team is already planning exchanger that can sell token? Where?
Our token will be published on all major exchanges
copper member
well this looks very interesting especially buy back option incase price goes up we will get the profits but how much fees we are talking about here as on the site it says for a very little fee? So if I put one BTC there how much fees i have to pay to buy back later?

we are still solving this issue, but the percentage will be very small
about this you can read in our wp https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/moneto-whitepaper/moneto_whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
well this looks very interesting especially buy back option incase price goes up we will get the profits but how much fees we are talking about here as on the site it says for a very little fee? So if I put one BTC there how much fees i have to pay to buy back later?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
Already participating in your airdrop  Smiley
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: