Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP] PIETY - DECENTRALIZED SPIRITUALITY - SALE LIVE! - page 4. (Read 5380 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
join the airdrop
Good question is very difficult to answer
Activity: 532
I join this airdrop hopefully get the blessing of the gods, hopefully this project is successful and smoothly with so blessing flow into my wallet
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
You actually don't know who have contacted you for these salvation.

Hehehehe  Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
thank you dear gods for the opportunity of gain salvation  Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 315
Joined to airdrop... Very good luck.
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
I am a religious follower. I want to join my friends.
Activity: 134
This ICO if that is new and rare at the same time. Although they should show their real equipment and not the ancient Christians who were once on earth.
Activity: 68
Lol, the token looks really fun and i just hope we make good values from it too apart from the fun part of it...Joined now
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Funny... I am an atheist can I still join this spiritual airdrop ?
Another worthless airdrop I'm afraid :p
Activity: 68
Greetings Heathens! I have been in contact with Jesus, Mohammed, Moses and Ganesh and they have commanded me and my team to unify religion once and for all.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TLH-LBA65j5g1X-rO3c_LS80ij11yGdyVtOt_3N3zuw/edit?usp=sharing

Hahahaha, why did you see them. in your dreams. Just for that quote alone i won't join or have anything to do with this. You lied.
[/quote

How did the dev lied?
Activity: 574
Done join to airdrop i support becuse in the future your token goin high value.
Activity: 251
Religious token nobody made this I joined airdrop Cool
Activity: 120
This project is not going to do much, nothing interesting about it. No focus. Pls think deeper and bring a good project where we all will participate.
Activity: 110
To many airdrops. This is for newbies. Every project is built on trust. But this one is built on lies.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Joined airdrop, my salvation is near
Activity: 42
good luck to your new project i will be support and spread the good opportunity to all investors.
Activity: 241
Greetings Heathens! I have been in contact with Jesus, Mohammed, Moses and Ganesh and they have commanded me and my team to unify religion once and for all.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TLH-LBA65j5g1X-rO3c_LS80ij11yGdyVtOt_3N3zuw/edit?usp=sharing

Hahahaha, why did you see them. in your dreams. Just for that quote alone i won't join or have anything to do with this. You lied.
Activity: 22
Participated...i'll keep on eye on this project guys. 🙄Good Luck Dev.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
I like this project....
Activity: 119
why we deserved to join airdrop? Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: