Pages:
Author

Topic: airdrop problems - page 12. (Read 20976 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 09:32:46 PM
Yes that's why many now loses hope to airdrop campaigns, since there's just no reward out of what we do. But somehow there are some that are legit. Scam or fraud airdrops just wants our follows in their project and other social media accounts.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 19, 2018, 08:49:55 PM
At that time, when I participated in airdrop, even then their salary was at the level of 1-5 dollars. Then there was a good time for the crypto market. Now it's probably impossible to make money on airdrop? Are there any people who do this?
The current status of airdrop and ico is having a difficult time since you should have more specific and clearer investment plans so that you can get into the market better.
Activity: 574
December 19, 2018, 07:52:52 PM
The biggest airdrop problem to my mind is problem with liquidity of that shit coins and fact that people want to cheat hunters in order to increase subscribers and then they change page name or something like that and nobody receive coins
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 07:28:21 PM
Most airdrop developers are always looking for ways to enrich themselves. They would give peanuts out as airdrop. I have, so many of such token in my wallet and which worth nothing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 19, 2018, 04:24:58 PM
At that time, when I participated in airdrop, even then their salary was at the level of 1-5 dollars. Then there was a good time for the crypto market. Now it's probably impossible to make money on airdrop? Are there any people who do this?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 19, 2018, 04:22:24 PM
Personally I don't believe in airdrops since I have participated in 100 more projects but recieve coins from 2-3... It is very pity, so now I participate only in bounties.
Activity: 490
December 19, 2018, 04:06:21 PM
Remember that 99% of all projects on the Internet are trying to deceive you and crypto is no exception. You need to be ready for anything.
Activity: 623
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 19, 2018, 03:26:11 PM
At present, there is little point in participating in bounty campaigns. Because many projects do not pay anything to their members.
What right now pay Airdrop no idea. Probably $ 1 does not work with the payment.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 03:14:46 PM
hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.
All airdrops that were here today is bollocks. full of scams and cheats I dont think we could get anything or should expect anything from them these days.seeking rewards is difficult and devastating especially when on a dangerous bearish market situation like this

Absolutely, there are still airdrops that bring value to the recipient, however for each person, the amount of return is too small. So it does not bring many people's attention
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
December 19, 2018, 12:37:28 PM
The main problem of airdrop is that it is like cheese in a mousetrap, scammers play on the greed of people by offering them useless coins in exchange for their document and free advertising in social networks. There are good airdrop, in 1 case out of 1000.
Activity: 588
December 19, 2018, 12:17:49 PM
hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

thanks.

I got here simply because of Airdrop. It's sad that Airdrops are not as successful as before. Most of them are fakes wanting to gain more followers or members. You just really have to have that sound mind to notice which one is real and which ones are fakes.  I havent been doing airdrop for months now because I also noticed that trends of fake airdrops.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 11:46:45 AM
Honestly, I haven't done Airdrops for a very long time, because they very rarely pay, and sometimes they pay just pennies!
Activity: 238
December 19, 2018, 11:40:31 AM
airdrop is mostly scam if it does not have a bounty and even the average erc-20 does not have a clear team or that and is usually obtained in a bitcointalk forum, if I want to participate in airdrop I suggest that you have a team and a clear whitepaper
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
December 19, 2018, 09:12:23 AM
A lot of airdrop is scam, people should be careful with the big airdrop. Use a mail, browser, or even another computer to do airdrop.
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
December 19, 2018, 08:19:37 AM
I believe before back when altcoin campaigns are not as many as today airdrops are beneficial. But today most or all airdrops are not fake but doesn't have a value. Remeber that fake is different from scam! Airdrops today is a good idea to waste your time. They either gives less profit or no profit at all same on bounties that ended failed.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
December 19, 2018, 08:06:05 AM
hy all

thanks.
Welk,  as against your opinion, i am not so sure if airdrops will task you to work for months, usually airdrop tasks are very simple (if there are at all),  i believe you may be referring to bounties instead and i think the bear market affected the prices of ALL tokens
Activity: 308
December 19, 2018, 07:52:05 AM
I have done lts of airdrops and till this moment as we speak i have not received any reward till this moment so i have  decided not to waste my time on airdrops and do bounties and there are still lots of bounties with airdrops those ones are better
Activity: 253
December 19, 2018, 07:34:47 AM
hy all

thanks.
All airdrops that were here today is bollocks. full of scams and cheats I dont think we could get anything or should expect anything from them these days.seeking rewards is difficult and devastating especially when on a dangerous bearish market situation like this
Activity: 700
December 19, 2018, 07:32:32 AM
The best airdrops were given between late 2017 to early 2018. All other airdrops after that are either of shitty quantities, totally useless or basically just fake scam airdrops seeking to steal your details so they can hack your wallets
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
December 19, 2018, 07:20:59 AM
I personally am not interested in Airdrop because several times following the channel did not get results. And I focus more on Bounty. By following the Bounty the results are bigger. Many fake Airdrop channels will only waste time.
Pages:
Jump to: