Pages:
Author

Topic: airdrop problems - page 19. (Read 20983 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 12:14:59 PM
it is true, I cannot get, why airdrops are distributed after token buyers and bounty hunters. You cannot manipulate the price with tokens that are worth 2 USD. You should wait for ages, until you get these tokens and at the end, they are worth nothing.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 09:49:15 AM
Now I have left Airdrop, because the results are small and there are also a lot of scams, I prefer to be a bounty hunter, it seems long to work but it is more profitable for me.
Activity: 293
October 08, 2018, 09:44:33 AM
There are a lot of things that could happen with an airdrop, you do not have to always get out the money that you were expecting out of the project. Just do it once and move on, put your wallet address in it and make sure that it is correct. In fact most of the airdrops these days are scams so you should expecting that most of the will not pay out the coins
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 04:27:16 PM
This topic has been discussed many times. Airdrop is a one-time event to distribute the project. This is very beneficial for the project, as a lot of people take part, as it takes very little time.  As a result, people take part in a large number of airfields and forget where they took part.  Many people already forget about the award for their one-time action. Many airdrops are scammers to use your data, such as mail, your wallet. For further hacking your wallet.
Activity: 140
October 06, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
Hi, everybody. Wink How many I participated in airdrop never nothing came.  Sad Sad I do not consider this way of earning. There are other more reliable ways to earn on cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 03:15:54 PM
Unfortunately, i can only confirm that many airdrops are simply not worth it. Either they pay nothing or the tokens are absolutely worthless. That is why i gave up on airdrops.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
Hello, there friend, identical the following, we all knowledgeable yet, a very important factor that we must not workout now could be the do it yourself declines and also airdrops, they've got simply no benefit in any way or perhaps it depends around the advancement staff. Yet most dozens of airdrops are only getting some information on mine. A very important factor is knowing the other day will be in which, someone will be being able to view our balances in a few exchanges. A very important factor that can come around my own brain will be that whenever my partner and I refill the particular varieties inside the airdrops I take advantage of the identical email and also security password to be able to my own balances inside exchangers. Thus negative knowledge. Really.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
October 04, 2018, 04:51:31 PM
We all know the attitude of people to money that goes without any complicated actions.
People believe it is weak and it makes me sad.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
October 03, 2018, 08:23:05 AM
hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.

I have always considered aidrops an excellent tool for successful marketing, a free way of advertising promotion. In addition, it is an excellent opportunity to receive free tokens. The size of payments has recently decreased, but I am confident of improving the situation next year.
Activity: 1260
October 01, 2018, 03:43:10 AM
hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

thanks.

Well, if you participating in airdrop without some research first, you maybe not be able to find a legit project and waste your time.
It is no different both investors and supporters of the project, they must do some research on the ICO company to know the project is real or not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 01, 2018, 02:29:30 AM
It seems to me that now airdrops are an erroneous decision for the participation and earnings of tokens. I have a lot of experience with airdrops, but lately the amount of payments has decreased significantly. But I hope that over time the situation will improve and I will be able to earn again thanks to participation in airdrops.
Activity: 574
September 29, 2018, 03:26:36 AM
I do not understand how this could be found only recently, because for more than a year it is said that the number of scams is simply prohibitive. All airdrop of the company carry out new projects that carried ICO. It was logical to assume that 80-90 percent of all ICO is a fraud, and this means that the same number of airdrop companies is a fraud.
Activity: 406
September 29, 2018, 01:54:05 AM
Actually, in my work, too, was such an experience. After all, I planned to earn tokens thanks to participating in various airdrops. Therefore, I took part in various versions of airdrops, but in the end I was not able to get the planned rewards.
Activity: 294
September 28, 2018, 05:52:52 AM
hy all

thanks.

There are tonks of fake bounty campaigns too. People do their best to provide ICOs with coverage and get nothing for it. We need some kind of organization, which would be able to take control over situation.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
September 27, 2018, 12:49:49 PM
I think Airdorop is wasting a lot of time better working for the bounty program and making an article.And airdrops reward now is quite low and its value is not something you can gain reward. This is why im doubting in joining airdops.
Activity: 131
September 27, 2018, 10:11:14 AM
now a lot of airdrops are scam, even though the airdrop pays you isn't much. last year airdrop was worth but now it is not recommended.
Activity: 136
September 27, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
I agree with you. my friends and i have followed a lot of bounty airdrops but until now i have not received the gift of airdrops

I quite also joining airdrop because I follow almost 6 airdrop but until now I not receive any rewards from any airdrop that I have been join. Its hard to choose good airdrop now, maybe its better to participate in many bounty program than joining many airdrop program.
Activity: 350
September 27, 2018, 08:31:00 AM
Many of the airdrops I participated in got a token!
Maybe you didn't get the airdrops that didn't meet the requirements!
It is recommended to take part in some Facebook and Twitter airdrops. This kind of airdrop is highly credible!
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 27, 2018, 08:27:51 AM
airdrop this already last, even Bounty are already not so popular and do not make profit as was earlier. We spend the time for performance of actions, but we do not receive payment. And some even try to deceive us and to get access to our purses.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 27, 2018, 08:24:48 AM
hy all

thanks.
I myself haven't participated in airdrop for a long time. I used to join Airdrop for a long time and they paid for it but had to wait until a month before entering, there were also more than a month just entered the token. because the price is small and the work system is also complicated and takes a lot of time, finally I left the airdrop and focused more on the bounty and trade campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: