Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP] Qualiti Platform B2B Directory on the blockchain. 500 Free tokens! - page 11. (Read 7001 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Nice idea.
Waiting for the beta version of platform.
Activity: 72
Telegram user: @Hoaluu1280
Twitter user: @Hoaluu1280
Activity: 8
Amazing project with good team!!
I hope your project'll be successful.
Activity: 252
Wonderful project. I hope this turn my life around
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Interesting project, I can’t wait to see more  Grin
Activity: 8
Activity: 56
Activity: 16
Amazing project, good vision.
Activity: 7
is there a ico?no details found about ico or fund raising in this tread.also like to know about the team who involed in this project. so please be kind enough to update this tread with essential informations
at this moment we decided not to do an Ico we may change later date
Your website is too simple, little information
My Telegram: @hoangbinmcc
Retweet: https://twitter.com/dinhhaupro/status/973816855625453570

Yes, the site right now is very basic, we're working on building the platform which will be the exact site right now the website serves it's purpose. Letting everyone who we are and what we're trying to do. We will continue to update and showcase the UI during the process of building. join our telegram for more updates.
It's great that you are doing an airdrop instead of ICO, but still could you please add more info like team to the whitepaper. This gives more credibility to your project.

We agree with you, currently we are hiring more people to our development team as we mentioned in our telegram chat. We avoided "updating" our white paper everytime we added someone to the team. Hopefully late May we will finish our team. We're going to do an official press release and photoshoot for the entire team. Don't you hate ICO teams with pictures of the staff at the park somewhere and one with a suit, we do. We want to do this right. This project and product has real business and a real use case behind it.
I have read through White Paper but there is very little information on the project such as founding team, mentor, roadmap for project development. The project needs to add information so that investors can trust the success.

We agree with you, currently we are hiring more people to our development team as we mentioned in our telegram chat. We avoided "updating" our white paper everytime we added someone to the team. Hopefully late May we will finish our team. We're going to do an official press release and photoshoot for the entire team. Don't you hate ICO teams with pictures of the staff at the park somewhere and one with a suit, we do. We want to do this right. This project and product has real business and a real use case behind it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Quality whitepaper, good job!
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I wonder what will come of this
What is the total supply?

The total supply will be 20million
Activity: 36