Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP] Qualiti Platform B2B Directory on the blockchain. 500 Free tokens! - page 44. (Read 7001 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
I strongly believe in this project. It's surely promising
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Qualiti Platform is a directory and marketplace built on the Ethereum blockchain to find local and accurate information on businesses.
This is a wonderful real life application of the project making it a potential for success. The low total supply might also be an advantage.
Activity: 32

Great project!
The idea behind this project is awesome and i am happy to be part of this great project.
Activity: 6
Nice project, keep it up!
Activity: 224
Wonderful project. Excellent work!
Activity: 27
this project is good, I will wait for the bounties
Activity: 33
Great project. Keep up the good work Devs.
Activity: 210
I believe in Quality platform.
Activity: 15
Great project. I anticipate the success
Activity: 8
From my own point of view, I think this project will go beyond people's expectations. I hope will all invest in the project, because seeing this project going far
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
I like the direction of this project diving directly into the marketplace for businesses.

I will like to receive this Tokens
Activity: 14
I believe this would have a promising future
Activity: 15
Activity: 252
Merit: 64
Never Mind
Reserved for Indonesian translation if needed. Please confirm.
Activity: 20
I have gone through the project white paper, the idea behind this project are such a good one. A nice move by the developers to outshine other projects
Activity: 10
If you haven't invested in this project yet you are missing a whole lot.
Activity: 7
An amazing Airdrop...I believe it will grow more exponentially overtime. Great work guys, don't relent.
Activity: 168
Glad to be part of your community and let's promote this wonderful project together
Activity: 138
@damasked
Confident about this project judging from its whitepaper layout, blueprint presentation and accuracy in terms of online assessment and careline templates.
Pages:
Jump to: