Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[AIRDROP]🔥 🔶 SINGH - ਸਿੰਘ -سِنگھ ‬- सिंह 🔶 💰$180 REWARD - $ 6.8 M💰 - page 2. (Read 1095 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I have signed up to the website but no confirmation mail received
My email: [email protected]
Activity: 71
Path have a great project and the team look awesome, I recommended to all people if this project most better than all they will successful
my email : [email protected]
copper member
Activity: 16
Thank you all for the wonderful feedback! Almost half the spots are already taken  Grin Grin Grin

News are coming soon! Stay tuned!
Activity: 34
hope is good and we make money from your app
Activity: 5
Great great project and extremely potential with strong team, interesting concept

my email: [email protected]
Activity: 574
i hope project success and well developement
- my mail subscribe get airdrop: [email protected]
thanks mod
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
Good Project dev....

This is my email for the airdrop: [email protected]

Thank you!
Activity: 51
Activity: 5
good luck                                                                                                                                                             My Email [email protected]
Activity: 35
looking good do good have good.                                                                                                                              my email [email protected]
copper member
I like your project it’s seem great But we need only to put the email and then partecipate to the first campaign of the app?
his is my email for the airdrop: [email protected]

Thank you!

Yes exactly, you only need to submit your email here: https://singh.life/airdrop.html , wait the release of the App and then join a campaign to complete the Airdrop Wink
Activity: 40
i like your idea. i want this project will be success
my email: [email protected]
Activity: 14
Seems pretty nice project .Hope we together grow.Waiting for the next step.
email : [email protected]
Activity: 9
This is really interesting but I will like some clarification on the picture we are to submit, what type of picture are we going to submit

Oh great question, so each campaign will have different rules?? Really interesting, will be fun Grin Grin Grin
copper member
This is really interesting but I will like some clarification on the picture we are to submit, what type of picture are we going to submit

Hi Arian!

Basically there are multiple campaigns, each one requesting something different, with its own rules. It can be a picture of a beautiful landscape, or a selfie with your dog, or even a poem or a slogan. You can join any number of campaigns you want, but you only need to participate in one to get the airdrop reward  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Ok that's Fantastic Shocked Shocked Shocked i will wait to download the App Tongue
copper member
After the distribution of the rewards, you can immediately purchase an Amazon Gift Card in the Singh Shop inside the App Smiley
Oh Great!! After that how can i use the money?
copper member
So, we need only to put the email and then partecipate to the first campaign of the app?

You'll receive an email with a link to the play store, you install the app and you join a campaign from the list. Then you get paid Wink
Pages:
Jump to: