Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP] SSH - Earn Double Stakes for first 3000 members! StreamSpace [ICO] - page 8. (Read 2582 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thank's for the support, everyone!
Activity: 48
Activity: 70
Thanks for the airdrop I joined and I'm in the 3000 first let's gooo !

#Join

Bitcointalk username: Tospik
Telegram username: @tospik
ETH address: 0x30925FC4989463f3030a94ddcB313761cC1A27E7
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Fantastic project. Good Thinking, Good Team, Good Project, let's go to Moon!!!

#Join

Bitcointalk username: NataliaBorova
Telegram username:@NataliaBorova
ETH address: 0x878A97CDC6fc1F22F7f3ca011F75834eA57942fA

Thank you!
Activity: 234
Thanks for the support! I wish I had a way to give you a referral opportunity too. If anyone knows how I can do this, please let me know!

I see a lot of telegram bot airdrops, which we go in a site and put in our wallets then get a code which we paste on telegram to activate it and get some coins for joining telegram and then we get our referrallink at that site. But dont know how to setup a site like that
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Thanks for the support! I wish I had a way to give you a referral opportunity too. If anyone knows how I can do this, please let me know!
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
#Join

Bitcointalk username: julia220
Telegram username: @julia2200
ETH address: 0xe8e761aB3ce134d215c9Bd1Bb68fc41Eb58b0e4c

Joined! Thank you!
Activity: 234
Hey, i have joined twitter and telegram.
Good luck!
Activity: 574
i have join and i wish you guys the best of luck
Yes we are Newbie friendly! We are twitter newbie friendly too. If you account was banned or isn't working, start a new one! You don't have to make any posts, this is 10 minutes of work for Free AIRDROP!
Activity: 32
nice, very easy step to get free air.
Activity: 277
I note the project in very good, I want to participate, hopefully this project sucses.Goooooooooooo to the moon
Keep them coming please! Thank you and enjoy!
brand new
Activity: 0
Thanks
I would invite everyone to participate
Does anyone have a referral program / software they can recommend? We will open this up to referrals!
Thank you to not put any restrictions on your Airdrop! I joined! Good luck to you!

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Thank you to not put any restrictions on your Airdrop! I joined! Good luck to you!
There are no member restrictions on anything. You don't need a certain member status. You don't need other twitter followers. You just need to Join our Telegram and follow us on Twitter. Create new accounts, we don't mind. Thank you!
If you made an error on your form or need to update some information, please leave a message in this post. We are flagging accounts that don't meet both Telegram and Twitter criteria. We are highlighting the fields with incorrect data. It is your job to inform us what the correct data should be. Thank you!
Great response, incredible community. Thanks for the support.
Pages:
Jump to: