Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[AIRDROP] t.exchange 200,000 USD [1TEX=1USD]✅✅✅ - page 5. (Read 2599 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I think this project has a future if all that is written on the site will work then all who trade on this exchange will be in profit.
Activity: 47
Great project and helpful team members. I hope this project future has been a great success 🚀
Activity: 126
A very remarkable project, excellent team, an excellent product, an excellent idea. It has great and clear ideas, it will be very interesting for everyone. keep going forward! Hope for the success of this project.
Activity: 387
Merit: 10
Pretty interesting project and happy distribution of tokens and the opening of its stock exchange, let's hope they will succeed and start trading.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Now it is difficult to hold out on the market and even more so to launch a crypto-exchange,but the guys are great and work no matter what.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
T.exchange offers margin trading which most of the crypto exchanges do not offer, this is one unique feature. High liquidity supports instant execution.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Is this contest of 3ETH required invite 3 friends after every 3days???
Activity: 2
hi Andrea_Kim

may we know about this can implementation on real situation, like if i purcase using this method

Thanks
Activity: 125
A project that is so good that always pays attention to its surroundings, hopefully in the future it will be better and grow more bigger, thanks to team that has working very well! TEX is expecting a good future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 10

very good exchange place
Activity: 3
TEX is one of the best projects of bounty companies, is very popular in social networks and has a large audience.
All participants and administration of the project as one big happy family.
During the period of the ico work, they gained popularity and respect.
We all hope for long-term and fruitful cooperation.
With respect to the administration and all project participants.
Activity: 15
TEX Coin creates technology to expand the ecosystem through exchange service, cloud mining, and TEX network. The cloud system is a great solution because consumers can transact digital currencies easily and securely. Great project with good prospects. Good luck!
Activity: 137
It is worth getting to know the site https://t.exchange/ and you can immediately see all the advantages of the t.exchange exchange. I am participating in the contest! And undoubtedly I am going to become a user of the exchange itself.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

this is an airdrop project, who will regret if we don't follow this airdrop project
Activity: 7
nice airdrop ....i hope t.exchange will be biggest exchange in the future...great project n goodteam
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
This project is really dependable project and I'm so impressed with the way admin and his great teams are working so hard for the success of this great project, and I already register on https://t.exchange/en but I'm not seen button option for KYC on there
Activity: 31
T.exchange is truly unique and has a number of indisputable advantages due to which you can easily conduct transactions on the purchase and sale of cryptocurrency
Activity: 2
dear Team!
    is this token STO or Utility token? do you have planing to make the private chain in the furture?
Activity: 21

The team is working very well and I think it will be a great project for the community in future

Activity: 11
we will have a great exchange now to trade
thanks u all  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: