Pages:
Author

Topic: [Airdrop] TTC ⚡️⚡️Decentralized and Incentivized Social Networking Protocol⚡️⚡️ - page 8. (Read 2743 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Here's also an another question, I invited my friend but did not receive a bonus.What should I do?
Your friend must use your referral code when they sign up, otherwise you will not get the credits.
Hi, admin.When will the airdrop end?
We will announce about that later.Please stay tuned.

You can join our telegram group if you have many questions.Thanks for the support.
Activity: 25
Here's also an another question, I invited my friend but did not receive a bonus.What should I do?
Activity: 25
Hi, admin.When will the airdrop end?
Activity: 140
Calculating Your Airdrop Amount
Each participants received 51.5827340645 TTCs for every 1,000TTCs stored inside his/her wallet.

You can calculate the exact amount, using below equation.

My Airdrop Amount (TTC) = # of TTCs in my ICO wallet * 0.0515827340645
Airdrop for Token Sale Participants — The 2nd Distribution Ended Successfully

A total of 6,014,619.1795172 TTCs was airdropped among token sale participants. The number of TTC tokens found in the snapshot was 116,601,403.33 TTC. Each participants received 51.5827340645 TTCs for every 1,000TTCs stored inside his/her wallet.
Airdrop for Token Sale Participants — The 2nd Distribution Ended Successfully

A total of 6,014,619.1795172 TTCs was airdropped among token sale participants. The number of TTC tokens found in the snapshot was 116,601,403.33 TTC. Each participants received 51.5827340645 TTCs for every 1,000TTCs stored inside his/her wallet.
Question
How do I withdraw my tokens from the airdrop campaign?

Answer
The withdraw function will be added at a later date. We do not have an ETA at the moment but will update the group here once we have more details. Thank you for your support and patience!
💰Token Distribution
Custom Token Info
- Contract Address: 0x9389434852b94bbaD4c8AfEd5B7BDBc5Ff0c2275
- Token Symbol: TTC
- Decimals: 18
❓ TTC Protocol Referral Campaign FAQ:
How do I participate in the airdrop program?
A: Visit https://medium.com/ttc-official-blog/tataufo-x-ttc-protocol-referral-campaign-telegram-airdrop-48a5010da4e4

How do I add an ETH address and withdraw?
A: The withdrawal feature will be added later. You cannot withdraw until we have the TTC wallet ready. Thanks for your patience.

What countries is the airdrop available to?
A: China, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Italy, France, Malaysia, Belarus, Thailand, Philippines, Russia, Indonesia, Canada, Vietnam, and India

I invited my friend but did not receive a bonus.
A: Your friend must use your referral code when they sign up, otherwise you will not get the credits.

What is the max referral amount?
A: You will receive 15 TTC for signing up and 8 TTC for each referral. There are no limit to the referral bonus you can receive. However, the campaign will end when 1 milllion participants have been reached.
hope you can list on bigger exchange website soon
Team TTC is working on it. Smiley
potential project, good luck team.
Thanks for support.Please stay tuned.
Activity: 17
hope you can list on bigger exchange website soon
Activity: 17
How many tokens are needed to become influential?
We will announce after the wallet is released.Thanks for the patience.
Activity: 36
How many tokens are needed to become influential?
Pages:
Jump to: