Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop websites and lists? - page 2. (Read 17407 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 10:11:12 AM
It's better to join a telegram group especially specifically for airdrop. So there we can get information about airdrop. To be trusted or not we cannot predict it. So we must always be sure the airdrop that we follow will always be trustworthy.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 02:24:00 AM
As cryptocurrency is developing very fast, there are many good airdrop alert websites, i often use  airdropalert.com, tokendrops.co, airdrops.io. These 3 sites are good, they provides important information about airdrop, deadline day, how much you can earn, what tasks need done, links to project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
November 05, 2018, 02:10:27 AM
airdropter.com - Takes money for listing and does not list . Evidence is available that this guys is scammers
Why you don't try to list airdrops on free listing sites like https://cryptocreed.com/airdrop/
Cryptocreed is free to list all airdrops. YOu don't need to pay anything to anyone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
October 31, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
For whatever reason, I am not interested in airdrops. I thought that I didn't produce much, and after I thought it would only waste my time. Therefore I am not pleased if I participate in Airdrop. I apologize beforehand, if there is a mistake in saying.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 04:46:59 PM
You wouldn't see an ad at the present time any site where will be created a good airdrop of the company. There is too much fraud among airdrop. I would not advise to participate in them at all as with a hundred airdrop companies will be real only 10, maybe less.
Activity: 500
October 31, 2018, 03:14:27 PM
airdropter.com - Takes money for listing and does not list . Evidence is available that this guys is scammers
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 03:20:49 PM
In my opinion, one of the promising coins is Bitcoin, Ethereum, because they are the most popular and prosperous. Correctly, do what you like most, if there are accurate news and forecasts, then people will be drawn to you, consider this. Wink
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 09:34:39 AM
This for the most part needs to discover independent from anyone else, a few sites will have some airdrop ventures, but since of the fast difference in airdrop, these sites are difficult to continue refreshing each day. It is proposed that you can discover the airdrop venture through transmit gathering and twitter. Numerous individuals search for it like this. You can attempt it.
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 05:57:27 PM
This ordinarily needs to discover without anyone else, a few sites will have some airdrop ventures, but since of the quick difference in airdrop, these sites are difficult to continue refreshing each day. It is proposed that you can discover the airdrop venture through transmit gathering and twitter. Numerous individuals search for it like this. You can attempt it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
July 29, 2018, 11:25:24 AM
You can look to the ann board most of the ICO are posting airdrops there rather than the bounty section but having some websites or list to look can make finding more efficient and organized there's a lot of them, listings from spreadsheets are commonly offered by some individuals here and most of the websites you can do a google search or you can consider the suggestion of the people here beware of the fraud and phishing websites.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 11:05:14 AM
You could use airdropalert.com however I feel like most of their airdrops have no value and you waste a lot of time filling out forms for no reason.  I have slowed down on airdrops in general and stick more with trading now.  It's much more profitable. 
Activity: 120
July 29, 2018, 11:02:14 AM
I am using airdropalert.com where i only apply for impressive airdrops (oyster PRL has been good!)

But that website is not really complete. Besides I don't think people should spend their time on looking and hoping for good airdrops because the airdrop is already tained and filled with scams..
Activity: 58
July 23, 2018, 08:34:00 AM
http://www.airdropbob.com/

Would be happy for every user Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 08, 2018, 12:46:58 PM
Do you know Google? I think it's better if you search for airdrop listing sites on Google than create a thread in this forum Smiley. You just need to fill what you need to search on Google then you'll get tons of result  Roll Eyes. Thank God, Google is available all the time and don't forget to use it Wink
Activity: 134
Merit: 5
June 08, 2018, 12:19:29 PM
You can visit airdropalert.com site, there are many airdrop programs that you can follow. or you can also search in bitcointalk forum> marketplace (altcoins)> bounty and you will find many bounty and airdrop programs. happy hunting .
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
June 08, 2018, 10:14:37 AM
Hi guys, I’d like to know if you knew some other reliable websites where one can find airdrops... It’s difficult nowadays to find these reliable website, it’s way better to ask directly to you who are more informed than me! Thank you in advance (hoping not to have gone against the rules lol)!

Try https://www.crowdholding.com/project/

Here you can co-create with different projects and earn tokens!
copper member
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 07:38:48 AM
If you have twitter accounts you can find a lots of twitter pages related to airdrops and they even have their telwgrams channels for it. I can give some of the telegram channels I am in, SOFT airdrops, AIRDROPS.IO, AIRDROP 24/7, Airdrops news and lots more..
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 04:06:52 AM
personally, my opinion of airdrop is a waste of time. 1. now a lot of machines that collect your data because on the black market is a lot of money. 2. there are a lot of airdrop fans right now - the more people participate the less your share. 3. You can earn only if you follow the top projects and as rules on the websites of the clippers with air such projects are not presented. of the last Andropov where you can earn up to$ 2,500 Dfinity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbnCsoqwnQw&t=
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
June 08, 2018, 03:06:10 AM
I do not see the point of wasting time on airdrop. better borrow your spare time in search of a good bounty-campaign.
Activity: 672
June 08, 2018, 02:58:16 AM
There are tons of airdrop websites on the web. Just google it and you will find many of them. But i think the most popular is airdropalert.com.
Pages:
Jump to: