Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][100.000 TOKENS][ICO DEC 7] IUNGO - Global WiFi Network - page 3. (Read 6723 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 104
NICE PROJECT I HAVE JOINED AND CONFIRMED THROUGH EMAIL. THANKS
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Good project !!  Cheesy
I join it !
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Excellent idea constructing a global wifi network, even little sme's can profit from this system,
I registered via form and waiting for further instructions.
but devs should be more active on pre ico time and website can be a little more clearer,
Either way good luck on your project.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
looks very interesting ! joined and waiting for updates
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It looks very promising and worthy of development project.
I would like to see a better and more informative website.
But, despite this, I support this project.
Good luck to the team of developers.
Activity: 19
Good project my sir, good luck Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Oh my god very amazing guys, i am want get profit from this nice ICO. I want to try to take part and to get profit from this ICO,
 All right i have already joined your airdrop. nice projects,   please always giving more information from this projects dev!

Activity: 35
Verry good project
I am expecting the future of this coin
Activity: 40
Without the Internet, it is impossible to exist in the modern world.
Activity: 42
congrats devs with your awesome project, i will looking for your job. you can launch the bounty campaign for fastest promotion of this project! i would like to take part!
Activity: 181
I like your style of token distribution, thumbs up....
Activity: 122
great project, looking forward to this and wishing this project q big success and more improve of helping the community and back. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 187
Nice project, your team is professional in their respective fields and i think this is will get to the moon!! Succes to your project. The project with the future, the team is working in promising areas. good luck  IUNGO !!
Activity: 96
Bounty Hunter
IUNGO.Network is a Decentralised Global Wireless Internet Provider