Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 104. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Videos can do a lot for a project and theirs media designers just dieting for a project like this and it’s relatively cheap and it’s something that can be shared really good it’s good to have short catchy ones

Glad to see someone with same perceptive, trust me I'm in no doubt of the project but confidence will boost seeing one up, I really wish could look into this

Yes, a memorable video about a project can do wonders when it comes to attracting new people to the project. Most people don't want to read a whole whitepaper when they hear about a project. They prefer a short video that sums up the project to decide if it's worth diggin' deeper into the project.

A powerful digital marketing tool that can be very effective is video. It can do lots of your marketing works for you than text content. Visual sticks longer than  text that the readers will easily remember what they see about the project.

Did somebody ask these questions to the team in their telegram channel? Is there anybody from the team around here to answer important questions atleast?

have you ever been in their telegram channel? There is not much going on there :-)
At the moment there are only 32 members and no postings so far. We should bring life into the channel once :-) https://t.me/aimedis

Wow... Just 32 members are they not doing enough to broadcast the telegram group to interested parties? The team should do more then in their publicity.. This does not speak well of the project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Videos can do a lot for a project and theirs media designers just dieting for a project like this and it’s relatively cheap and it’s something that can be shared really good it’s good to have short catchy ones

Glad to see someone with same perceptive, trust me I'm in no doubt of the project but confidence will boost seeing one up, I really wish could look into this

Yes, a memorable video about a project can do wonders when it comes to attracting new people to the project. Most people don't want to read a whole whitepaper when they hear about a project. They prefer a short video that sums up the project to decide if it's worth diggin' deeper into the project.

A powerful digital marketing tool that can be very effective is video. It can do lots of your marketing works for you than text content. Visual sticks longer than  text that the readers will easily remember what they see about the project.

Did somebody ask these questions to the team in their telegram channel? Is there anybody from the team around here to answer important questions atleast?

have you ever been in their telegram channel? There is not much going on there :-)
At the moment there are only 32 members and no postings so far. We should bring life into the channel once :-) https://t.me/aimedis
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 532

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Anyone have idea about pre-sales? how is pre-sales going on? How much money Aimedis collected till now? Token price is just 0.12 USD but don't know if there is any bonus available.

It's a good point, I can't seem to find any pre-sale information, do they publicly display this? I think they should so other investors / potential investors can see the scale they are working with

If you create an account on the ICO page, you get access to the dashboard with a progress bar. Up to now Aimedis raised funds of 2.54 million $.

Thanks for the information. 2.54 million USD is cool amount. They have softcap of 9 million USD.
But I don't know why they kept it like this, I mean why we need to create account if I just want to check pre-sales status at the start. And if I like the I will register and buy tokens.

9 million USD is softcap? I think Aimedis ICO will easily reach softcap and possibly hardcap as well, but it's to early to comment. They should keep ICO details easily accessible.

Thats quite a high softcap, I think Aimedis needs to step up their marketing, I have seen barely any communications from the team or any advertisements. It’s a great project and more people need to find out about it.

I agree with marketing part. I hardly see tweets and status update blog from Aimedis. Not enough videos or team interview available.

There are projects that do a lot of advertising right from the start. and then there are projects that first develop the product and then advertise. Personally, I prefer second. And Aimedis will probably also belong in this group

Yea, i believe they know what's best for them and the community, as no one will create a project of such status and handle it with kid's gloves, the partnership deal is an example that they are indeed doing something that we are yet to see in terms of marketing and when the time its right, we'll get to see a whole lot of updates emanating from the team, its too early to rate their marketing skills

I think that we will see a lot of updates in the near future. More partnerships with hospitals, pharma companies and universities. The marketing is really active on social media, but they need more follower.

When they announce airdrop, more followers will come up in their social media channels, I believe they might be having bounty program also.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Anyone have idea about pre-sales? how is pre-sales going on? How much money Aimedis collected till now? Token price is just 0.12 USD but don't know if there is any bonus available.

It's a good point, I can't seem to find any pre-sale information, do they publicly display this? I think they should so other investors / potential investors can see the scale they are working with

If you create an account on the ICO page, you get access to the dashboard with a progress bar. Up to now Aimedis raised funds of 2.54 million $.

Thanks for the information. 2.54 million USD is cool amount. They have softcap of 9 million USD.
But I don't know why they kept it like this, I mean why we need to create account if I just want to check pre-sales status at the start. And if I like the I will register and buy tokens.

9 million USD is softcap? I think Aimedis ICO will easily reach softcap and possibly hardcap as well, but it's to early to comment. They should keep ICO details easily accessible.

Thats quite a high softcap, I think Aimedis needs to step up their marketing, I have seen barely any communications from the team or any advertisements. It’s a great project and more people need to find out about it.

I agree with marketing part. I hardly see tweets and status update blog from Aimedis. Not enough videos or team interview available.

There are projects that do a lot of advertising right from the start. and then there are projects that first develop the product and then advertise. Personally, I prefer second. And Aimedis will probably also belong in this group

Yea, i believe they know what's best for them and the community, as no one will create a project of such status and handle it with kid's gloves, the partnership deal is an example that they are indeed doing something that we are yet to see in terms of marketing and when the time its right, we'll get to see a whole lot of updates emanating from the team, its too early to rate their marketing skills

I think that we will see a lot of updates in the near future. More partnerships with hospitals, pharma companies and universities. The marketing is really active on social media, but they need more follower.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 672

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

They might be waiting for something. It could also be related to project progress or some related to that to start their marketing. Its all some anticipations and may be I am wrong. Lets hear from team.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hi dev's! This is a very good business with opportunity!

Indeed. Thats really true. Medical field is broad and huge. Its definitely a growth area. Team seems to be very efficient and know exactly what they are doing. Thats again huge plus for the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Basic advertising and social activity doesn't demand very much. I think we will see something like questions and answers session where people will be able to find out more about Aimedis.

A Q&A session or something like this in their Telegram channel or via videostream, is a great idea to attract more potential investors for Aimedis project.

Q&A sounds really awesome, because then you can ask questions live to the team. Few projects are also doing this, and i really liked it so far. A Q&A also shows investors that their team is working on advertising.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I wish you success
 Good luck devs!
Activity: 420

Basic advertising and social activity doesn't demand very much. I think we will see something like questions and answers session where people will be able to find out more about Aimedis.

A Q&A session or something like this in their Telegram channel or via videostream, is a great idea to attract more potential investors for Aimedis project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Yes but it would be nice if they could do a Q&A video with the CEO then the project would be a lot more believe able maybe they will do one if we suggest it.

Ya more media and interviews would go a long way to assuring people about the project and where it’s headed I agree hopefully it’s something the team already has in the plans over the short term
Activity: 490
AiMedis is updated nice article about Customising T-cells for cancer immunotherapy:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20180612/Customising-T-cells-for-cancer-immunotherapy.aspx

Pretty damn interesting, things like this will really help the project stand out from the rest, when it's actually solving real life problems especially when it has anything to do with development cancer immunotherapy

It is great posting update on fields of expertise; I bet it is not easy understanding most of the jargons used but man it is great seeing that they are capable and aware of what they are doing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Yes but it would be nice if they could do a Q&A video with the CEO then the project would be a lot more believe able maybe they will do one if we suggest it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
AiMedis is updated nice article about Customising T-cells for cancer immunotherapy:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20180612/Customising-T-cells-for-cancer-immunotherapy.aspx

Pretty damn interesting, things like this will really help the project stand out from the rest, when it's actually solving real life problems especially when it has anything to do with development cancer immunotherapy
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Thanks for sharing, it's good to see developments for cancer immunotherapy to be in progress advances in synthetic biology and genome editing offer great potential to solve these problems.
Jump to: