Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 85. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I've reviewed all the details of your project and all is actually very nice!  Good luck dev's.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I read on the Aimedis site that you can have a video chat 24/7 whenever you want with the doctors. It costs 29 Euros, and there are also other things. Wouldn't it be smart to have a bundle maybe ?

A bundle do sound smart. I never knew a video chat was included, i thought one can only chat with doctors without visual, is the 29 Euros a once time payment? 

29 Euro is juts approx price or it's already decided by Aimedis team? Bundle would be nice idea.

I think there should be annual plan or family plan as well.

Bundle is a great idea. For the 29 euro payment, is there any time limit attached to it?  Or the call can last for as  long as you want?

i agree with you it indeed a good idea but concerning the duration, I believe it should have a time duration may be one year or something better it this an individual can make judicious use of it.

That price seems low is that per usage or per month or what as having seen us medical care and copays that price seems very low for what’s basically a doctors visit
yes I think it low but aimedis will have to start with a considerable price so that they can attract more user from thence they can increase the price to reflect the service provided
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
finally started creating projects that are necessary for ordinary people, and it will help a lot, and this project is an example for this, the last such project has collected its funds very quickly, I hope you will have the same
Activity: 182
What is the price for 1 token?

Hello friend the price for a token is 0.12$  which is approximately 0.00016 Eth
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
One question.... when will tokens be distributed/available?

What do you mean by that ? Are you asking about the Airdrop coins or if you have bought the coins from the sale ? I think that it is probably after the ICO. And by the way they will release the AIM wallet shortly after the ICO.
Activity: 32
One question.... when will tokens be distributed/available?
Activity: 72
How this project differs from your competitors?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I read on the Aimedis site that you can have a video chat 24/7 whenever you want with the doctors. It costs 29 Euros, and there are also other things. Wouldn't it be smart to have a bundle maybe ?

A bundle do sound smart. I never knew a video chat was included, i thought one can only chat with doctors without visual, is the 29 Euros a once time payment? 

Yes, it is a one-time payment per video chat (max 20 minutes) with a doctor or psychologist
this is an affordable price for me, after all, I do not have to go out of my house when I'm sick.

Whilst not leaving the house is one big bonus, due to it being online and time restricted, I would hope my appointments are more on time and also the wait time for me when booking an appointment is less
What happens if you go beyond the 20 minutes limit to talk? do you need to pay extra for that or will the video be cancelled automatic after 20 minutes?

That is an interesting question. I think you have to pay for the extra time. I cannot imagine, that the doctor interrupt the videochat during a session. Time is over, I don't care about your problem.

Grin Noo, a good service never treats its clients in such rude way. For example during average psychologist session you are notified when paid session time is over but you can agree to extend it for additional payment.

Is this true? Doctors are so strict in payments and time? Its really hard to believe. Doctors have their responsibilities to treat patient than just looking into time and money using some timer sort of things. Project like AImedis could overcome this issue until certain extent I hope.
Activity: 42
Could you give us some information about the soft cap and the hard cap for this project?
With it we could get easier way to learn more about the project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Yes, it is a one-time payment per video chat (max 20 minutes) with a doctor or psychologist
this is an affordable price for me, after all, I do not have to go out of my house when I'm sick.

Whilst not leaving the house is one big bonus, due to it being online and time restricted, I would hope my appointments are more on time and also the wait time for me when booking an appointment is less
What happens if you go beyond the 20 minutes limit to talk? do you need to pay extra for that or will the video be cancelled automatic after 20 minutes?

That is an interesting question. I think you have to pay for the extra time. I cannot imagine, that the doctor interrupt the videochat during a session. Time is over, I don't care about your problem.

I think no doctor will simply end the conversation. If you cover 2-3 minutes that will not be a problem. But if it turns out that it will take longer then the doctor will probably mention that there are additional fees
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Indeed. No need to travel in hectic traffic which being sick and dont have to wait in the hallway for doctor to pay attention. I like this idea of looking everything from home.
Activity: 32
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Grin Noo, a good service never treats its clients in such rude way. For example during average psychologist session you are notified when paid session time is over but you can agree to extend it for additional payment.
Activity: 18

This sounds interesting, an opportunity to interact with doctors. I like the additional feature and thanks mate for the update.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Can you describe how you are better than the existing healthcare blockchains and why someone should invest under this market conditions.
Interested about your response.

Hello friend, thanks for your interest. Well as a way of answering your question,  I think the whitepaper hold more answers than you may need. Can you kindly read up the whitepaper? Thanks
Activity: 392

That I am also not sure but I think you have to pay again. It's might be not a full 29 EUR again but some amount may be. That we have to check on their twitter or website.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
So I suppose that the airdrop is over? when I go to the site I see next: Page Not Found 404
dev, if it's true maybe you can removed from the title of the inscription airdrop?
You should wait until they announce something about airdrop. Might be site is in under maintenance or you can check it after sometime. Also keep following to their twitter profile to receive latest updates.
https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal?s=09
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: