Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][BOUNTY] 🌟🌟AUTO EXCHANGE- THE INNOVATION OF EXCHANGE MARKET 🌟🌟🎁️🎉 - page 20. (Read 5776 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
auto Exchange platform looks very attractive for me as for investor. But I have a question: what are your advantages compared to other competitor's exchanges. The most features are same.
Thank you!
Best wishes!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
BitcoinTalk Name: jackpot888
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jackpot888-2229377
Telegram Username: @leshagur
Facebook profile Link: https://facebook.com/Dhika.disayang.rirrin
Twitter profile Link: https://twitter.com/kostik12123
ETH address: 0xB3078c05E1001D9A53A878a9099Fd305Ee098223
Activity: 11
Very good project! Good team and vision
Activity: 3
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
Auto Exchange is a brand new cryptocurrency exchange platform that brings all of the best features to help users make their transactions easier, faster and more convenient. If a common cryptocurrency exchange platform is a digital market where investors are able to carry trade at market established exchange rates, Auto Exchange offers unique and superior features such as cMirror, Binary Platform, Coin pump table, Margin, Invest box, Dice Auto Exchange is made with expectation to give users the opportunity to experience the most serviced cryptocurrency market on a multi-platform with customer team who are always besides you.
Activity: 10
Activity: 16
Oh, i am nearly late to this project i like! I hope that i can still finish from airdrop to bounty. Goodluck to this good project!
Activity: 41
Am doing Airdrop and Bounty. Good project
Activity: 12
Hi, I'm coming Smiley. allthing is good. I can see furture of its. I hope we have early exchange. Good team and DEV
Activity: 71
Great project with great team. I am glad to be a part of this project. I hope this project will go to the moon.
Activity: 37
I have already finished airdrop campaign.
Very interesting project. Good team and vision.
Activity: 19
When will they be transferred to the wallets?
Also what is the stake?
Activity: 20
Done! Nice platform!
Will you have those pre-ICO's mentioned on there?
Activity: 52
excellent blockchain technology innovation, concept and utility. Also the whitepaper is very interesting and the roadmap is promising. Looking forward to join this ico
Activity: 2
I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible I wish good job to the developers and all participants . I will recommend to my all friends to join this projects.
Activity: 20
i join this program , my questions on HFT , buy ... will be asked
on telegram. Cry Cry
Activity: 322
Auto Exchange is an excellent crypto project overall with excellent blockchain technology innovation, concept and utility. Also the whitepaper is very interesting and the roadmap is promising. Looking forward to the full development and implementation of this project. This has huge potential to succeed in the near future. Keep it up Auto Exchange dev team.
Pages:
Jump to: