Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][BOUNTY] SmartyPay - ▲▲ GENERALIZED BITCOIN PAYMENT▲▲ - page 2. (Read 1022 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Hi, how can Smartpay help people? I say this because most lay people, do not know how to use a wallet Bitcoin, Dex Waves is simple, but the person needs to dedicate some time, moreover, whoever does not invest a sum, will not receive for free? Can I send you a PM?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
AirDrop is now avaiable
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
▲▲▲▲▲SmartyPay▲▲▲▲▲▲
Payment in Bitcoin for Everyone

▲EXCHY announces SmartyPay the new generalized payment method.▲

Are you tired of bitcoin that can not be used in the grocer, the coffee shop or the hairdresser ?
And you certainly say that you hairdresser can not know the bitcoin and don't know how to buy ?
We have found the solution with SmartyPay, here is what SmartyPay is.

▲SmartyPay▲

SmartyPay will be a mobile app available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone that allows you to buy from your merchant in Bitcoin.
We have already signed more than 20,000 contract worldwide.

▲Concept▲

SmartyPay is an application where you can find your balance in Bitcoin but also in your local currency, you can send money to your friends or pay for your purchases at your merchant.

▲How do I buy Bitcoin with SmartyPay ?▲

SmartPay is a subsidiary of Exchy you can load your SmartyPay account in your local currency and convert them instantly into Bitcoin.

▲I am a shop▲

With SmartyPay start accepting Bitcoin simply with your smartphone or your tablet. You can choose to instantly convert your Bitcoin into your currency and then transfer it to your account or keep it.

▲But with Bitcoin it's slow ?▲

With SmartyPay no confirmation is required as your Bitcoin does not pass through the Blockchain.

▲How much to use SmartyPay ?▲

Our fees are simple, only 1% of the trasaction, the rest is free !

▲This will not be known popular▲

We will be conducting an intuitive social campaign to introduce the SmartyPay facility and its benefits, enter to the 21st century, pay with Bitcoin!

▲SmartyPay Coin▲

Total coin : 1.000.000 SmartyPay
Algorithm : Waves
ICO Start : October 1, 2017
Exchange Listing : Yes
ICO : Yes
ICO Total : 10.000Waves

▲How to Buy ?▲

Price :
1 Waves = 150 SMP
10 Waves = 2.000 SMP
20 Waves = 5.000 SMP
50 Waves = 15.000 SMP
100 Waves = 50.000 SMP
1000 Waves = 100.000 SMP

Send Pre-ICO price to 3P3wyW9E4NRbGQ2tX7AitSy6AR739hfUTFt
You will receive the amount in SmartyPay on your Wallet Addess within 6 hours.

▲Airdrop ?▲

10 SmartyPay for each Bitcointalk User

Send amount of your choose to 3P3wyW9E4NRbGQ2tX7AitSy6AR739hfUTFt
You will receive the amount in SmartyPay on your Wallet Addess within 6 hours.

▲Bounty ?▲

Translation : 150 SMP
Make the translation and PM us.

Pages:
Jump to: