Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][BOUNTY]TIM High Bandwidth Blockchain OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD - page 14. (Read 8926 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Welcome to TIM bounty
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
dev where is the spreadsheet?
Activity: 85
Thx for the information, looking forward to it  Cheesy
Activity: 199
I really appreciate your project, keep up the good work until the moon. I joined the project hope that I'm happy among all people. thank you in advance maidens.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
Hello !!! I'm really looking forward to your bitcointolk company and immediately join her. Can I ask you? 1) How long will the company of the bounty last? 2) The estimated price of the token? 3) When will the token go to the exchange? 4) Will there be a Russian translation of the company? And in general Russian translations of the whole business?
Activity: 104
Been the world's first hyperlocal block chain protocol which strategies are the place to make this project a success and how effective are those strategies. This project if properly executed will greatly influence the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 176
I want to translate  "Announcement and bounty threads: LANGUAGES" I speak spanish ( I am native speaker) , but I can speak Brazilian portuguese fluently too , Can I translate both languages?
Activity: 176
Hello I like the project so i want to participate in the program bounties and airdrop Cheesy
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really appreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 122
This is a project with a good service. I am so participating fully in the bounty and ICO. Wishing this project makes a big success.
Activity: 27
Activity: 74
oh! wow i amaze of this project... i hope for very good result of this... I'm looking better future now.
Activity: 43
Good to be here, following closely.
Activity: 229
I like this project. The road map is very clear, white paper is gorgeous, the site is very fast. I wish the project success!
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
I like the geo mining and proof of belonging !dea. I'm also glad to know that you are trying to make it better than most of the coins because  you claimed it to be 1000x+ Faster than Dash,Ethereum & Bitcoin!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Pages:
Jump to: