Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][PHASE 2]🔴🌐PROCUREAN🌐🔴 [PHASE 2 CONCLUDED]🔥 - page 4. (Read 1120 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Procurean is a much demanded project! The companies will join the platform and thrive using it! But I don't see how single users can use the PAN tokens in ecosystem?
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
I'm tryig to invite as many friends as possible! Want my ref reward Smiley
Activity: 56
This phase is much longer that 1st. You're a lot more selective as I see!

Hello! Yes, for second phase of Airdrop we decided to add a little bit more difficult questions because we would like to build community which is informed about our project.
Activity: 147
Hello everyone! How many tokens given away by now?
Activity: 155
This phase is much longer that 1st. You're a lot more selective as I see!
Hm, is there any chance that I'll have an opportunity to pass the test tomorrow? Any places left?

Hello! Yes our airdrop phase 2 is still open. Good luck! Smiley
How the referral airdrop works? I get the reward only if my friends pass the test and join the airdrop successfully?

Yes, you are correct Smiley
Why at all you need an eth address that has money on it?

Hello, the amount of ETH does not matter, we just want to check if there is at least 0.1 ETH to prevent scam/bots.
How many tokens you give per user? Is there any protection against multiple profiles registration?

Hello! You can get rewarded with up to 1000 PAN tokens and yes we do have protection against that Smiley
Activity: 7
Proof of authentification
1. Telegram username @dangthikimhong2506
2. Bitcointalk profile link  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/adonis124-2110065
Activity: 190
Hm, is there any chance that I'll have an opportunity to pass the test tomorrow? Any places left?
Activity: 120
You should make a bounty for youtubers and influencers! Or even include it in your next airdrop!
Activity: 113
Why at all you need an eth address that has money on it?
How the referral airdrop works? I get the reward only if my friends pass the test and join the airdrop successfully?
Activity: 122
By the time pre sale starts you'll about 10k followers for sure! Or maybe even 20? Wink
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Hopefully the project will kick start soon!
Activity: 122
Proof of authentification
1. Telegram username: @topchoiceteam
2. Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hamdyinvestments-1856147
Activity: 46
The ref links are working untill the ICO starts?
Activity: 131
When the phase 3 will be?
That's very unique that you're paying so much attention to those who join the airdrop. Glad to see that you want to build a strong supporting community for Procurean!
Pages:
Jump to: