Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrops?? - page 2. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 09:35:07 AM
A reward after accomplishing task that was given by any company to promote such products etc.it's a free token that has value in exchange
Activity: 70
March 14, 2018, 09:34:14 AM
airdrop is a form of account registration for a free ico project and is a form of free help for many investors to know about projects and investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 09:33:02 AM
Some of you can tell me what are Airdrops?? thank you very much

Airdrops are tokens given by ICOs/startups to participants for free. It is a way of advertising ones token to the public by means of airdrop and since it's free, it will surely attract people or investors to invest in.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 09:32:08 AM
For me airdrops are free money given by company. Sometimes you need to something for them to earn free tokens. Beware, some airdrops don't pay and you will just waste your time with it. You are lucky if some pays but you you need to wait for an exchange to sell your tokens. They won't pay you in btc or eth. They will pay you by erc20 token of theirs.
Activity: 90
March 14, 2018, 09:26:59 AM
HI, certainly DEEP ONION ( https://deeponion.org/ ) airdrop is still going for the next 6 weeks. That coin is real low now, but it will climb up in 2018 like there's no tmrw. To the moon, me dear coinsmonauts!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

Airdrop a campaign offering a reward for just simple signing up in there website and doing a little task, like joining telegram group and etc.  Airdrop is good because you are able to earn money for doing nothing but be careful because there are some airdrop are scam so, be careful to choose airdrop campaign.

Activity: 178
March 14, 2018, 09:21:04 AM
Airdrop is a event where they will give free tokens to everyone who signup the forms. Its a free giveaway which all people can participated in but you need to finish the task first to be eligible for the airdrop

Thank you very much for your answer man!!
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 09:20:02 AM
Basically, airdropsare free tokens that some project give to people.
I cant trust this kind of projects but i can consider it as scam since i can really earn tokens from them.
I am joining airdrops and i can earn tokens but it has no value yet.
I dont know if this is a good thing or not.
Who knows? I just want to earn free tokens from just joining and filling up some forms.
Activity: 77
March 14, 2018, 09:17:08 AM
I found a telegram channel named https://t.me/claim_your_token they posting active airdrops everyday.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 09:15:04 AM
Airdrop - free distribution of coins in gratitude for the fact that you paid attention to the crypt - the developer asks for it to register or something else, which does not take much time.
Why do developers give away coins? It's simple. The advertisement is engine of the trade. Those who want to get a "freebie" instantly distribute information over the network. So it was, is and will be.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 14, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

Airdrops are tokens that are being distributed from coins/project creator that are free or by completing simple tasks only. You can join in airdrops even if you are just newbie or hero. This is the best way to earn when you are still starting without spending something.

There are websites that lists current airdrops like airdropalert and some are in the telegrams.

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 09:02:05 AM
Airdrop - free distribution of coins or tokens from the creators in gratitude, when the developer asks to leave a comment about his project on the forum, or something like that, not taking up special time and effort.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 14, 2018, 08:57:21 AM
Airdrops is a free coins giveaway for everyone join that airdrops beacuse the developer gain the exceeded profit or they would like to let the people knows that project

Yes and many people do not know that an airdrop faucet is running.
If you get free token from an classic airdrop you take cash from the "token pot".
If you fet free token from the faucet airdrop you inject cash in the "token pot".
Activity: 142
March 14, 2018, 03:45:33 AM
Airdrops is a free coins giveaway for everyone join that airdrops beacuse the developer gain the exceeded profit or they would like to let the people knows that project
Activity: 132
March 14, 2018, 03:42:59 AM
yes! airdrops are beneficial.Airdrop give a free token without investment and easy way to earn profit.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 14, 2018, 03:10:34 AM
airdrop is a free program to get coins by grace only by doing a registeer. you can follow airdrop but you can choose and be more selective towards airdrop because there is airdrop which is scam and cheats so for newbie may be able to ask the experienced about airdrop.
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
March 14, 2018, 03:08:44 AM
Airdrops are free tokens that give without investment. You only need to do is the fill the form to join with airdrop. The requirements of the airdrop vary. Most of airdrops need bitcointalk account, telegram and twitter account.  Join with the below airdrop and enjoy free tokens daily.

https://www.cloudbounce.com/dbounce?r=Hy9UPqA1Yz
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
March 14, 2018, 03:05:14 AM
Airdrops are like tips in the crypto world. Free tokens that are sent to certain people, depending on the characteristics of the airdrop. Some tokens are sent just by holding other cryptos in your wallet, others as an incentive for joining a telegram group or signing up for a mailing list. But amounts are usually really small.
Activity: 406
March 14, 2018, 03:03:20 AM
Airdropa are the easiest way to earn some new tokens( by fillining a form and ussually joining telegram and following telegram), however you will not make much money from this.
From what i saw, you will make an average of 5$ worth of coins for each airdrop that you join.
Pages:
Jump to: