Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrops & Forks: An ongoing, updated list of Altcoin Giveaways - page 2. (Read 2284 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
those things are worth to wait.. coz they are free .. i love things that free Tongue
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
thanks. Very useful information.
I will join in some airdrop good luck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 114
Added a few more, Cantra, Athena, Funnel, and Dragon Exchange look to be more "legit" than the outbreak of "e___" and "w____" announcements hitting right now, but we will see.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
Thank you so much, that's really helpful , now it exist more than 100 airdrops, but in your list I found that you motion only the good one, thanks again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
This is a nice list, but the rate at which the airdrop is coming into scene without any real developmental plan to make it work is a concern for me
Activity: 4
Great one.. thanks alot!!
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
Nice list OP. You're going to have you're hands full if you intend on updating this with all the new AD's being released.

Still it is nice to see them all in one place where it's legible as opposed to scrolling through the forum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Thanks for this list Cheesy it helps a lot
Keep it up ^^
Activity: 56
Awesome work Smiley
Thanks a lot!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Maybe they are jokes but as social media teaches us, sometimes a simple joke can become very popular...
Activity: 1
Thank You for the list.  Smiley
Updated today with a bunch of new airdrops that appeared overnight... I must say, most of these (eLTC, eBCH, eETH, eNEO) are most likely jokes ... pretty sure DimonCoin ("FUD Decentralized") is a joke, too.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
These low market cap airdropped coins are all very popular it seems, the price surges dramatically.
Activity: 4
You could also add....

In Process:
eLTC
eDASH
DimonCoin .... 3 drops ... oct nov and dec
XBRL .... for Populous token holders .... Oct
POW

Upcoming:
Bitcoin SegWit2x  .... NOV

Completed:

eBTC (ethereum token)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Great compilation, this was very helpful. I certainly learned about a few airdrops I was not aware of. I think we need to add a brief description of how to claim these airdrops. It can be very confusing to inexperienced users
I did some formatting and added Ranks to best of my knowledge (Note, rank availability appears to change for some of these campaigns as tokens are distributed).  If anyone knows if Ranks are considered for ETHD or POS Token, let me know, I'll Update.  If I missed an AirDrop, let me know, too.  I'm kind of on the fence about adding the "joke" projects like Spinner and No Mo ICO.  What do you think?

Also, I'm interested in tracking forks that created new "claimable" coins (Like BCH, ETC) and "forced" airdrops (like the OMG airdrop where they just put it in any wallet with an Etherium balance), since there are probably a lot of unclaimed/unknown coins/tokens out there.  If you know of a one, post a links, and I'll add it.  
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
It is really very nice to see this thread giving details on ongoing airdrop and bounty links, Nowadays Airdrops joining is very hard and even their are very less airdrops opportunity as all are going with social media bounty and other bounty to distribute free coins.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Thanks for creating this list, I hadn't thought that ETHD (ethereum dark) was actually distributed via airdrop  Shocked

I am currently collecting Byteball however it is not performing very well as many big bitcoin holders have joined their airdrop.
I am looking at deeponion to get some free coins...
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Wow thank you for the list, great information.

I am interested in the OMG and deep onion airdrop.
Activity: 40
Thank man, this is great.
Pages:
Jump to: