Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrops speculations thread - page 17. (Read 4357 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 13
January 04, 2024, 10:07:21 AM
Since airdrops have gone retroactive, all is speculation which ones will do airdrop and which ones won't.

This is thread to post your airdrop speculations.

I think best airdrops will be ethereum ecosystem airdrops

Eg :

1. Eigen layer
2. Swell network
3. Ether-fi

Also you can try out cosmos airdrops as well. Also keep stake the TIA. There is lot of airdrop will be checking the TIA staking as well
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
January 04, 2024, 09:30:41 AM
...Eligibility criteria summary: Stakers of $TIA, $OSMO, $ATOM, holders of stAtom, users of Ethereum L2 ecosystem, Solana users and holders of certain NFTs.

I checked all the available blockchains, but in the end I was only eligible for the Ethereum L2 ecosystem, despite the fact that I was active in other networks. As dimension reports in its X (Twitter), "298,439 claims so far! Substantial portion of unclaimed DYM will be distributed towards benefiting larger stakers of TIA and ATOM" - https://twitter.com/dymension/status/1742551352302030953

Yea, I'm active on Osmosis, yet was ineligible for it. Same case with Namada. Regarding update, MFahad has already mentioned it.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
January 04, 2024, 09:18:32 AM
...Eligibility criteria summary: Stakers of $TIA, $OSMO, $ATOM, holders of stAtom, users of Ethereum L2 ecosystem, Solana users and holders of certain NFTs.

I checked all the available blockchains, but in the end I was only eligible for the Ethereum L2 ecosystem, despite the fact that I was active in other networks. As dimension reports in its X (Twitter), "298,439 claims so far! Substantial portion of unclaimed DYM will be distributed towards benefiting larger stakers of TIA and ATOM" - https://twitter.com/dymension/status/1742551352302030953
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 04, 2024, 08:29:24 AM
^  Yup one of my wallets was eligible but I feel like it wasn't that much esp if the price starts trading around single digits.  But here's what you guys should be doing tho, and I'll surely do it too.  Stake your airdropped DYM and buy some off the market if possible and stake them too.  That at least will make you have a higher chance of getting eligibility in other future airdrops. 

Since airdrop amount isn't much, it could go double digit too. I ain't gonna sell it all for sure as I did that mistake with $TIA, now it's even 160 tokens peanut airdrop turned out worth 2k USD.

Yea, I am planning to hold portion of airdrop, and that's going to get staked.

At least you got into the TIA airdrop, I missed it as I took it for granted and I was so focused on Layer Zero's airdrop which now looks like it's still a year away from now.  Lol.  I def know I have one wallet eligible and it's the same wallet that's eligible for DYM.  So yeah, I'm forced to buy TIA at inflated prices and stake them to try to be eligbile in future airdrops in that ecosystem.  I heard there's gonna be more roll ups coming in Cosmos than in Ethereum this year.

I think staking as low as 500 USD worth of TIA would pay dividends.  Will be doing the same with DYM.  I will add more to complement my small airdropped bag and stake.
January 03, 2024, 11:56:40 PM
You got TIA airdrop, Your wallet will be then eligible for many airdrops but you have done mistake by selling at low rate. imagine if you stake All TIA you would now be eligible for many airdrops (dimensions too) and your profit would be more than 2k$. I haven't received TIA otherwise I would definitely  hold half of my tokens.

Yep, I'm well aware of the mistake, but can't afford to go back with current $TIA price. Yes it did taught me to hold part of airdrop received, have followed that already with other airdrops received later on.

There is some updates from Dimensions team that new address has been added in the airdrop eligibility but still my wallet not eligible. Maybe I haven't used layer 2 chains.

Update specifically states they have added missing SOL and Atom addresses, these are not layer 2. If you weren't eligible for layer 2 then, this update made no difference there.

Anyone know the tokenomics of the token?

Not released yet, but supply is going to be 1B DYM.
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 03, 2024, 12:35:34 PM
^  Yup one of my wallets was eligible but I feel like it wasn't that much esp if the price starts trading around single digits.  But here's what you guys should be doing tho, and I'll surely do it too.  Stake your airdropped DYM and buy some off the market if possible and stake them too.  That at least will make you have a higher chance of getting eligibility in other future airdrops. 

Since airdrop amount isn't much, it could go double digit too. I ain't gonna sell it all for sure as I did that mistake with $TIA, now it's even 160 tokens peanut airdrop turned out worth 2k USD.

You got TIA airdrop, Your wallet will be then eligible for many airdrops but you have done mistake by selling at low rate. imagine if you stake All TIA you would now be eligible for many airdrops (dimensions too) and your profit would be more than 2k$. I haven't received TIA otherwise I would definitely  hold half of my tokens.

There is some updates from Dimensions team that new address has been added in the airdrop eligibility but still my wallet not eligible. Maybe I haven't used layer 2 chains. 17 days remaining and then claiming will be end. Anyone know the tokenomics of the token?

Updates on the Genesis Rolldrop:

• 298,439 claims so far!

• Added missing SOL and ATOM addresses, check again.

• Added Backpack and Phantom signing for Solana.

• Substantial portion of unclaimed DYM will be distributed towards benefiting larger stakers of TIA and ATOM.

source
January 03, 2024, 09:59:09 AM

And wasn't it Ansen from Twitter who said that DYM is the real Cosmos 2.0?  That could mean something good.

No idea who he is, mind giving link?

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 03, 2024, 08:38:17 AM

And wasn't it Ansen from Twitter who said that DYM is the real Cosmos 2.0?  That could mean something good.
January 03, 2024, 01:06:00 AM
Dymension's $DYM airdrop live:

Claim here: https://genesis.dymension.xyz/

Available to claim until 21 January, 12:00 UTC, unclaimed balances will be re-allocated to addresses who already claimed, just like Celestia.

Eligibility criteria summary: Stakers of $TIA, $OSMO, $ATOM, holders of stAtom, users of Ethereum L2 ecosystem, Solana users and holders of certain NFTs.

In detail: https://medium.com/@dymension/genesis-rolldrop-the-first-rolldrop-season-219c8b5ea16e
legendary
To the Moon
January 02, 2024, 10:49:45 AM
Airdrop was for lumoz (whatever it is), polygon zkevm — never used it, wasn't eligible, and zk L2s (I assume this is for Zksync era, Linea) — this one I was eligible for. ..

Those who took part in the gas burning campaign received a very good profit. So for 1 dollar spent, they were able to get a profit equal to $25 at the current price of ZKF. Obviously, I am the only one who expects airdrop from Polygon zkEVM and performed transactions there. I was awarded coins only for interacting with Polygon zkEVM. I hope that this airdrop from ZKFair was a small bonus on the way to a larger one from Polygon zkEVM.
January 02, 2024, 01:22:58 AM
The ZKFair token claim has begun - https://zkfair.io/airdrop The airdrop was distributed among the participants who interacted on the Polygon zkEVM network and amounted to $20-50 per wallet. Deadline - 10.01.2024  The network commission is paid in USDC and can be transferred via the Orbiter bridge - https://www.orbiter.finance/?source=ZKFair&dest=Ethereum&token=ETH.

Airdrop was for lumoz (whatever it is), polygon zkevm — never used it, wasn't eligible, and zk L2s (I assume this is for Zksync era, Linea) — this one I was eligible for.

and we need to spend alot of gas right?

I paid 79c to claim 3$ worth airdrop, lol, you may claim if you find it worth it. I claimed cause who knows future, it may become big  Grin

https://zkfair.io/airdrop — check here eligibility first, no charge, just need to connect wallet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
January 01, 2024, 11:53:51 PM
There was no free airdrop these days. That day has gone. Everything needs money and this is the conseqence when mostly of project used the pyramid scheme. The more money you stake and the more points you get.
yes, most good airdrops require money at least you need to risk some of your capital to buy something to be eligible to receive the airdrop

A few have done well this year — Arbitrum, Sui Celestia and Jito to name a few  did well. Honorable mentions to Jito and Celestia for the top performers this year.
that's true, i only can watch it when it's done Roll Eyes

The ZKFair token claim has begun - https://zkfair.io/airdrop The airdrop was distributed among the participants who interacted on the Polygon zkEVM network and amounted to $20-50 per wallet. Deadline - 10.01.2024  The network commission is paid in USDC and can be transferred via the Orbiter bridge - https://www.orbiter.finance/?source=ZKFair&dest=Ethereum&token=ETH.
and we need to spend alot of gas right?
legendary
To the Moon
January 01, 2024, 04:59:56 PM
legendary
To the Moon
December 31, 2023, 07:05:36 AM
Price could pump further too, no? What if you sold and it pumped further, would you purchase again at 5x price like many did with $TIA to get into airdrops that are allocated for $TIA staked? Meanwhile, if you staked 25% of OP received you would have received second airdrop from Optimism and with rest 75%, you could do as you please (i.e, buyback if it dumped from your sell price).

I wrote earlier that after the airdrop is distributed, ordinary trading begins, which is comparable to trading other coins. Therefore, after I have completely sold TIA, I regularly buy this coin for short-term trading, just as I buy other coins for short-term trading. As for the OP coin, I managed to buy it at the lowest price after I sold my airdrop. But I also did not get the maximum profit, as I sold it just before the rise at a price of about $2. So in any of these cases, I got a profit, which is undoubtedly better for me than a loss)
December 30, 2023, 03:35:27 AM
Well, you can sell but you should hold the part of it. For optimism, there was second airdrop for delegators, if you sold all your airdrop, you wouldn't have made it, meanwhile if you held part of it (let's say 25%), delegated it you would have made it. For rest 75% you could as you please...

Yes, that's right. But my thought was that for those who sold coins immediately on listing on the stock exchange, they had a good opportunity to buy coins at a reduced price later. If we look at the Optimism chart, we will see that the value of the coin 2 weeks after the airdrop cost 3 times less. This means that you could buy 3 times more coins than you sold.

Price could pump further too, no? What if you sold and it pumped further, would you purchase again at 5x price like many did with $TIA to get into airdrops that are allocated for $TIA staked? Meanwhile, if you staked 25% of OP received you would have received second airdrop from Optimism and with rest 75%, you could do as you please (i.e, buyback if it dumped from your sell price).
legendary
To the Moon
December 29, 2023, 07:53:11 PM
Well, you can sell but you should hold the part of it. For optimism, there was second airdrop for delegators, if you sold all your airdrop, you wouldn't have made it, meanwhile if you held part of it (let's say 25%), delegated it you would have made it. For rest 75% you could as you please...

Yes, that's right. But my thought was that for those who sold coins immediately on listing on the stock exchange, they had a good opportunity to buy coins at a reduced price later. If we look at the Optimism chart, we will see that the value of the coin 2 weeks after the airdrop cost 3 times less. This means that you could buy 3 times more coins than you sold.
December 29, 2023, 07:55:22 AM
...One thing these airdrops taught me is never sell all airdrop, keep some and stake if lp/governance is available. There were few which rewarded for holding/staking UNI token, and optimism's second airdrop was also for delegating op tokens. This is pretty much passive way of earning and you didn't use anything from your own pocket.

This does not apply to all coins. For example, both Arbitrum and Optimism were profitable to sell immediately after the airdrop was distributed, and as the graph shows, those who did so had a good opportunity to buy these coins after the price dropped. But the coins from Uniswap and Celestia needed to be held tightly in order to multiply profit.

Well, you can sell but you should hold the part of it. For optimism, there was second airdrop for delegators, if you sold all your airdrop, you wouldn't have made it, meanwhile if you held part of it (let's say 25%), delegated it you would have made it. For rest 75% you could as you please.

If it's good project, it'll last long and later you can dump anyway, like $OP right now is $3.7.

legendary
To the Moon
December 29, 2023, 07:37:36 AM
...One thing these airdrops taught me is never sell all airdrop, keep some and stake if lp/governance is available. There were few which rewarded for holding/staking UNI token, and optimism's second airdrop was also for delegating op tokens. This is pretty much passive way of earning and you didn't use anything from your own pocket.

This does not apply to all coins. For example, both Arbitrum and Optimism were profitable to sell immediately after the airdrop was distributed, and as the graph shows, those who did so had a good opportunity to buy these coins after the price dropped. But the coins from Uniswap and Celestia needed to be held tightly in order to multiply profit.
December 29, 2023, 01:55:24 AM
I'm lucky enough to be eligible in Arbitrum's airdrop as it was totally unexpected for me.  I didn't even think about a lot about airdrops until I got in one. ..

I received my first major airdrop from Optimism a year and a half ago, but it was a meaningful choice, since I was active on 4 wallets at the same time. All that was received before Optimism was several tens of dollars and were not retro airdrops.

Let me continue the chain, I received first from Uniswap, sold it at $4 instead of holding it. I don't actively farm airdrops either (except few lately), but received several others including arbitrum, optimism — they were all received for natural activity.

One thing these airdrops taught me is never sell all airdrop, keep some and stake if lp/governance is available. There were few which rewarded for holding/staking UNI token, and optimism's second airdrop was also for delegating op tokens. This is pretty much passive way of earning and you didn't use anything from your own pocket.
legendary
To the Moon
December 28, 2023, 06:32:58 PM
I'm lucky enough to be eligible in Arbitrum's airdrop as it was totally unexpected for me.  I didn't even think about a lot about airdrops until I got in one. ..

I received my first major airdrop from Optimism a year and a half ago, but it was a meaningful choice, since I was active on 4 wallets at the same time. All that was received before Optimism was several tens of dollars and were not retro airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: