Pages:
Author

Topic: [Airdrops][Bounty]-Tourist Token-Decentralized travels and real estate token. - page 2. (Read 2912 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
BUY BUY BUY TT NOW!

Order filled at $1, now $13. HURRY!!!
Activity: 25
the challenge on this kind of project is the adaptability of the customers. if you are a tourist, you will not go a long way just to book your hotel or flights unless the package is so attractive like 50-75% discount, etc. what i'm trying to say is, just book your flights with your debit/credit card directly instead of buying your token, follow the steps and so on... this makes your booking task so complicated that's why no token or altcoin is successful yet to this industry. just my thoughts though.

Thank you for your interest in tourist token. Every Tourist token holders have several advantages which includes, Free yearly travels, over 20% discounts on bookings, over 30% profit on bookings as an agent, Payment for any of our apartments in UAE, Qatar and other parts of the world.  With only 1,000,000 token supply to serve a lare audience , tourist token will fly higher and break records in the Tourism industry.

you mean Qatar? by the way, Lauda gave you a neg trust. this will lessen your credibility. now, i have to dig deeper on this based on that allegation.

Lauda asked for translation and provided no previous work so I refused. He then said he will accuse project wrongly and brining allot fake evidence. Project is growing stronger!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
the challenge on this kind of project is the adaptability of the customers. if you are a tourist, you will not go a long way just to book your hotel or flights unless the package is so attractive like 50-75% discount, etc. what i'm trying to say is, just book your flights with your debit/credit card directly instead of buying your token, follow the steps and so on... this makes your booking task so complicated that's why no token or altcoin is successful yet to this industry. just my thoughts though.

Thank you for your interest in tourist token. Every Tourist token holders have several advantages which includes, Free yearly travels, over 20% discounts on bookings, over 30% profit on bookings as an agent, Payment for any of our apartments in UAE, Quarter and other parts of the world.  With only 1,000,000 token supply to serve a lare audience , tourist token will fly higher and break records in the Tourism industry.

you mean Qatar? by the way, Lauda gave you a neg trust. this will lessen your credibility. now, i have to dig deeper on this based on that allegation.
Do you need Chinese translation?
Retain translation

Yes you can go ahead
Activity: 4
Spanish language web
 site:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3015675.new#new
Wallet address:
0xbdbb592a54ba7d8D3Fb32ff660BAd76D81D9923d
Thank you
Activity: 85
Do you need Chinese translation?
Retain translation
hello, any interest in portuguese translation?
thanks

Yes go ahead.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
hello, any interest in portuguese translation?
thanks
I would like to ask you, to post about the website or post a twitter or airdrop bounty

You should write about website and services of tourist token.
Reserved for Ukrainian translation

Do show your work, so bounty can be awarded to you.
Activity: 146
I would like to ask you, to post about the website or post a twitter or airdrop bounty
Activity: 6
Reserved for Ukrainian translation
Tourist Token is now listed on CoinCodex!

Thank you CoinCodex for listing the most amazing token.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
At time like this, I feel this project could go along way boosting standard level in the history of Travel and Tourist economy facet. I shall also tender my support in this regard. And together we shall watch this grows. Intensify more efforts Dev.
Yes Tourist Token is a revolution to provide travel services to everyone.
I have a question , If there is no ICO how you guys will gain money to offer services ?

Tourist Token is based by MD Properties and Tourist Ltd, which is a company if over 15 years of service delivery. We do not need ICO to raise funds. Holding tourist token is like holder a membership of the company.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
At time like this, I feel this project could go along way boosting standard level in the history of Travel and Tourist economy facet. I shall also tender my support in this regard. And together we shall watch this grows. Intensify more efforts Dev.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
You join in many airdrops, only a few of them come back. Also, only a few of them makes Money. In this way, your chance to get Money from airdrops, getting worse. For the bounty, you must choose the campaign; you can’t know which one is good. You may wait for months to be valued after buy it. After many months that you waited, it may also reach to a lower price that you bought.
No facebook and instagram compaign ?

No for now. You can do a kind post for the project.
Hello guys! Will it be necessary to pass through the KYC even to receive the bounty for signing up on the website? What kind of information are required?

You do not need to do KYC. All you need is to say which bounty you want and show your work, if it is worthy then bounty payment will be awarded to you.
Pages:
Jump to: