Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][VOTING][INX] - INZIDERX - DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE - 10 INX ~ 5.5 USD - page 3. (Read 715 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Telegram: @CryptoCrypt3
Vote number: 90
Activity: 29
Telegram: @delay_bobrov
My Vote Number #88
Activity: 224
Hello!I joined the voting process. My telegram id @aleks_air
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
#Proof of Authentication
Join Twitter Campaign

Facebook URL : https://www.facebook.com/eddy.gunawan.5437
Telegram Username: @Eddygunawan
copper member
Activity: 304
Hello InziderX.
I joined the voting process. My Vote Number #655 among all voters, and #65 for the project INZIDERX
I also want to help your project to succeed, so I left a link to airdrop in several telegram groups

Hi GREENch,

Thx for your vote and support.

This will be the exchange of the community - we dont seek to keep control in the long run.
Its a vote well placed.

Your help is appreciated!
copper member
Hi !
Good luck in you great project!

Telegram : @tehstroitel
Vote number :  #76

Thx John888999 !
copper member
Hi guys!

This is excellent I will inscribe you voting rewards under the telegram spread sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4bSPQkOCubt8UpRkY4MLgsrBNwUEJXcJ-KOjD6fVqA/edit#gid=1228298923

Thx for your vote, bring the whole family and lets crush the competition!!!  
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
Hi !
Good luck in you great project!

Telegram : @tehstroitel
Vote number :  #76
Activity: 53
Telegram: @resp11
My Vote Number #77
Activity: 60
Telegram: @acivsile9
My Vote Number #74
Activity: 95
Telegram: @zgurina44
My Vote Number #72
Activity: 94
Telegram: @zgurvalvil3
My Vote Number #71
Activity: 308
Look ARROUND!
InziderX is the definition of what cryptocurrency actually means, truly decentralized, fast and secure. Transactions could be done directly between two parties in a simple, straightforward manner. A big thumbs from me to the dev team.
Activity: 115
Telegram: @CrazyClock5
My Vote Number #70
Activity: 163
Telegram: @elpav7
My Vote Number #69
Activity: 137
Telegram: @IrinaLavrinova
My Vote Number #64
Activity: 336
Telegram: vi3ip
My Vote Number #66
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Hello InziderX.
I joined the voting process. My Vote Number #655 among all voters, and #65 for the project INZIDERX
I also want to help your project to succeed, so I left a link to airdrop in several telegram groups
Activity: 168
InziderX is a decentralized spot leverage OTC market where you can exchange the top 20 digital assets privately and without verification. Transactions are done in between anonyms insiders, wallet to wallet using Atomic Swap. Liquidity is provided by a relay system based on the Lightning Network technology.

User friendly, the InziderX terminal is devoted to actives and algorithms traders looking for leverage and quality execution. Our platform will provide the tools to help them fully deploy their strategies with complex order types, Pro-trading chart package and advances API commands.
Activity: 168
Telegram: #ARCManager
Vote#: 62
ETH ADDY: 0xbeaA69293B28CAb3C0eb9Ecf21c794bC1138e01E

Why didn't you asked for the wallet of the participants? are you really willing to pay or you're just about for the vote and run away?

INX is a Utility Asset and has its own Block Chain , its not an ERC20 token. The wallet of each buyer and bounty participant will be opened by InziderX with the appropriate INX
Pages:
Jump to: