Pages:
Author

Topic: AItrading [AITT] Unique AI-powered Trading Ecosystem {BONUS PROGRAM} - page 15. (Read 4703 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Will your ecosystem be as a mobile app or on a website?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is the current stage of development of AITrading?

We currently develop machine learning mechanisms and adopt artificial intelligence into our AITrading ecosystem.
What is the current stage of development of AITrading?
What can you say about competition to AITrading?

There is no comprehensive competition to AITrading, as other companies focus on separate trading channels. And even when they cover many trading markets, they apply artificial intelligence only to themselves not sharing it with mass customers
What can you say about competition to AITrading?
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join in

Thank you for your support!

White list registration is here! Don't miss the opportunity to get 20%!
https://demo.aitrading.com/signup
Activity: 56
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join in
Why did you chose to have ICO? Do you have any other sources of finance?

We are now also funded by several institutional European investors.

We decided to have crowdfunding as we believe it’s a perfect way to engage the community to support the platform and simultaneously obtain financial backers and future users. We aim that after crowdfunding we will be used by 40K users

40K users is very good! Do you have some plan for later time? Btw where can I see your road map?

Yes, we have! Actually our userbase plan is 1 million accounts by the end of 2022

As to the road map please visit our website https://aitrading.com/ and choose either road map menu or scroll down
Activity: 50

We decided to have crowdfunding as we believe it’s a perfect way to engage the community to support the platform and simultaneously obtain financial backers and future users. We aim that after crowdfunding we will be used by 40K users

40K users is very good! Do you have some plan for later time? Btw where can I see your road map?

How does AITrading ecosystem work?

AITrading works the following way:

- Scans the market in 24/7 mode, generates thousands of trading ideas per minute, ranks them by profitability, and offers relevant trading strategies.
- Provides easy-to-use and convenient access to numerous exchanges and brokers.
- Provides transparency of interactions of all ecosystem participants empowered by blockchain technology.
How does AITrading ecosystem work?
Hi, pls tell me more what is AItrading Ecosystem? Is it for professionals only?

Hi! I am happy to tell you that AITrading is a cutting-edge trading ecosystem that is based on blockchain, AI and ML technologies, enabling transparent trading operations in “one click”.
It combines and facilitates interactions of market newcomers, professional traders, trading consultants, brokers, and leading exchanges.

Thanks! Are these all beneficiaries or do you have somebody else in mind?

As we develop our ecosystem we target the following market participants:

- Ordinary retail investors who are often new at trading securities.

- Professional traders and investors.

- Trading advisors and 3rd party providers, whose profession is to reveal and offer trading ideas, develop trading strategies, create trading portfolios, etc.

- Brokers, i.e. organizations with a securities brokerage license.

- Financial institutions who have either a banking or a brokerage license - or both - and trade on their own account or on behalf of their clients; and

- exchanges.

Hi! I am happy to tell you that AITrading is a cutting-edge trading ecosystem that is based on blockchain, AI and ML technologies, enabling transparent trading operations in “one click”.
It combines and facilitates interactions of market newcomers, professional traders, trading consultants, brokers, and leading exchanges.

Thanks! Are these all beneficiaries or do you have somebody else in mind?

Activity: 140
AITrading is a trading ecosystem supported by AI technology that connects and empowers its users. The transparency and reliability of interactions between the ecosystem’s participants is ensured by the blockchain technology.
Activity: 70
When Will you release mobile version of your system?

Mobile apps are set to release in Q2 2019
Activity: 174
When Will you release mobile version of your system?
Pages:
Jump to: