Pages:
Author

Topic: AItrading [AITT] Unique AI-powered Trading Ecosystem {BONUS PROGRAM} - page 28. (Read 4703 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is the current stage of your ecosystem?

We currently develop machine learning mechanisms and adopt artificial intelligence into our AITrading ecosystem. We shall provide both desktop and mobile applications of our product.
Activity: 172
What is the current stage of your ecosystem?
What can you tell me about the perspective of the development of the industry? I mean AI+ML in trading powered by blockchain.

Thank you for your question!

You know, our world is changing, the digital transformation represent a paradigm shift for the society, the economy and the institutions.

And thanks to the digital diffusion, we are moving toward an Everyone to Everyone world; a place where each of us can build his presence having his seat. A world where the decisions are shared between subjects. And the financial sector is not immune to this epochal change.

Here we can see the great benefits of an intelligent, automated and personalized system for trading financial assets. A democratic system that permits each person to execute complex financial operations without a big knowledge and without the hassle of emotive attitude.

This is only possible combining the most powerful Emerging Technologies we have in our time. Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain can be the twin of the future in the financial trading.
Activity: 172
What can you tell me about the perspective of the development of the industry? I mean AI+ML in trading powered by blockchain.
How can AITrading benefit the market as a whole?

Each person has a different approach, a different level of risk, so we need to respond to the “Customization” needs, giving the market powerful tools to manage the operations based on a single trader profile. Something like a “personal assistant” that understands our risk and suggests the best operation for our mindset.

This can open a new frontier in the market, a new approach to the financial trading that fosters new opportunity. Everyone can execute financial operations based on personal profile, a new, “democratic” approach to the matter. This is what can be called the “Trading Democratization”, correct operations executed in the correct time based on our mindset. This is something that never can happen without an intelligent system that use Artificial Intelligence to analyze data, signals and raise the correct, personalized operations.
Activity: 207
How can AITrading benefit the market as a whole?
What is so important about AI-assisted trading?

One of the biggest problem in financial trading is the human being!

We need to manage our emotion related to an operation.

The exit time or the open time can be influenced by our mind; sometimes we don’t exit from an operation after the stop-loss because we don’t want to register a loss or we think that we can recover the situation. This is the biggest mistake a trader can do.

An intelligent and automated system does not have emotions, so it will execute the operation when the signal warning.

More, the effort to manage a huge amount of signals from many sources, together with much data to analyze, will complicate the trader life. An AI backed trading system has no problem to cross signals and analyze huge amount if data calculating the exact entry point and raising the correct signal.
Activity: 207
What is so important about AI-assisted trading?
Do you have a coin or a token? What is the price?

First of all let me tell you that AITT is a custom ERC-20 utility token.

And token price is 0.88 EUR
Minimum check 88 EUR

I understand I need to have MyEtherWallet, right?

It is up to your choice, you can store the tokens on our platform or you can withdraw them to your wallet that supports erc-20 tokens, MyEtherWallet
Activity: 243
Merit: 10

Minimum check 88 EUR

I understand I need to have MyEtherWallet, right?

Minimum check 88 EUR
Activity: 50
What kind of bonuses can I have?

First of all let me tell you about our dates.

We will have whitelist pre-sale - July 3 (20% bonuses),
Round 1 - July 4-30 (10% bonuses),
Round 2 - July 31-August 28 (0% bonus),

We are pleased to announce TWO official AITrading BONUS PROGRAMS:
- Facebook & Telegram campaign
- Referral link campaign

Join our Bonus Program. Read the article, where we explain main objectives.
https://medium.com/aitrading/aitrading-prefers-bonus-loyalty-program-rather-than-inefficient-bounties-a4b08d10eba

how can I join whitelist?

Please visit our website https://aitrading.com/ ,
enter your e-mail, join white list and get your bonus!

- Referral link campaign

https://medium.com/aitrading/aitrading-prefers-bonus-loyalty-program-rather-than-inefficient-bounties-a4b08d10eba

how can I join whitelist?

- Referral link campaign

If you can provide me the details, I can check further to invest or not to, what is the basis of this AI trading analysis. It's nice if you can explain how the program works to increase the token value in a longer term. I am a HODLer and prefer coins to be in my portfolio for atleast 2 years.

Thank you for your request! You may check our Q&A session in our previous post for possible replies. If you still have questions, you are welcome to ask here or on our telegram https://t.me/aitrading_com
We will be happy to provide all replies!
Activity: 75
 If you can provide me the details, I can check further to invest or not to, what is the basis of this AI trading analysis. It's nice if you can explain how the program works to increase the token value in a longer term. I am a HODLer and prefer coins to be in my portfolio for atleast 2 years.
Can you give me your Youtube? I would be great if I find your team with details on the project there!

We have Youtube! Welcome to join and watch our videos!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZY35WX1XW57VjIysyYLwGQ

And also you can watch our Q&A session of last week, where you can find replies to possible questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOLvWntvvDU
Pages:
Jump to: